How was your first day at UNSW? (1 Viewer)

GRX40
HSC
N/A
I was late and missed my first tutorial and class for the whole semester. Gah, what a start!

Uncle

Banned
HSC
- Missed breakfast
- Saw a lad sporting a mullet, shaved sides, tracksuits and all
- lol at the girls who look like they could be going to a formal
ahahahaha
clubbing attire.

oh wait maybe i shouldnt be talking

This latecomer sat next to me...he had the worst BO i have smelt in a very long time. Also I couldn't get over his lack of personal grooming. I felt like chucking.
After 1 year I can now partially differentiate whether BO comes from an asian, indian or white.
Speaking of which partial differentiation was the first topic for maths.
Shit easy.

Wasn't my first day, but OMG the buslines on Eddy Ave were fucking long!
Aha!

were u in keith burrows? That place always smells like poo.
Yes especially if people EAT in the goddamn lectures and if it emits a pungent odour.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
i flew in from gold coast around 11am and was on about 2hrs of sleep + hungover. missed my first lecture completely then arrived at 3pm and fell asleep in a tut. then i got a red bull and some dim sims and went to another lect which wasn't mine to get the course outline. left that then had a 2hr lect from 6-8, which i couldnt last so i went home. fuck though, everyone is so young. only fourth year in most of my classes.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
I'm still yet to have my first day at uni.
I love my three-day week.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
my first day today, not bad apart from 9am start (meaning 5am wake up), mechanics was boring, thermodynamics boring, but i apparantly left in the wrong hour for thermo, second hour was all definitions of thermo shit, got mechanics tute in 15 mins, that'll be boring too since we havnt really started much.

looking forward to aviation tomorrow, and not looking forward to introduction to marketing on thursday (my 2 gen-eds)

nunasdream

HSC
Went to law lecture on Monday, kinda boring, plus the bus was late and I came in 20 minutes late /sigh i felt like a dork.

I was nervous so i didn't try to speak to anyone /slaps self. :(

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
Went to law lecture on Monday, kinda boring, plus the bus was late and I came in 20 minutes late /sigh i felt like a dork.

I was nervous so i didn't try to speak to anyone /slaps self. :(
What. That's exactly ME! (Law lecture on monday too, and i also came 20 mins late)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Lol.

Uni was alright for the first day. Had FINS3630 lecture in the morning which was completely shit to the bricks. Different lecturer then what they had last time and diff textbook... mightt actually change ot being a hard course :(
Then had ACCT3a tute. Awesome tutor. Looks like it's going to be an interesting tute.

and then 2 hour break where i found some of my friends and then had 6-9pm legt2741 lect.

jemb0t

HSC
My Mapping the Modern tute was interesting, lecture... not so much =/
Maybe I should just go to the tutes.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Lol.

I think the whole toilet discussion is gonna be brought up again. XD

ASB toilets are pretty awesome for dumps as well.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
there should be a thread about unsw shit zones (omium, you do the honours?)

ASB are ok, they're clean, but not roomy enough. Chem ones are fine too, but same as asb, clean but cramped.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
These 9am starts have got to end.
Ughhh....
I had my first day today. I started at nine and didn't finish until eight this evening. Everything hurts.
On the plus side, my subjects appear to just be repetition of the HSC topics I did, except for my Gen Ed course where there were some seriously stupid question asked and I'm the only first-year. lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)