• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimmi06

HSC
FranzFerdinand said:

Well, i have to type in this font to quote you and it's such a hassle to change it. Glad your day was better. :) .. my day on the other hand was pure nothing-ness. I didn't show up for the Cross Country Carnival.
hahaha! why didn't you show up??? those things are the best...the school im now at doesn't have them though :mad1: grrr.

HSC
I don't go to the carnivals either! Actually, on the day of the swimming carnival, I went to the RTA, got my Learner's! :)

HSC
kimmi06 said:
hahaha! why didn't you show up??? those things are the best...the school im now at doesn't have them though :mad1: grrr.
because they're a waste of our valuable, precious education time :)

chocolate lover said:
I don't go to the carnivals either! Actually, on the day of the swimming carnival, I went to the RTA, got my Learner's! :)
lol. ironically, i turned 16 the day before the carnival.. well, that's not very ironic but mehh! i'm yet to get my L's

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
FranzFerdinand said:
lol. ironically, i turned 16 the day before the carnival.. well, that's not very ironic but mehh! i'm yet to get my L's
I'm still 15, yay.

w00dy.

HSC
i had cross country. and it was raining. and we still got to do it.
our cross country involves running along the beach. its lots of fun; when its not raining =]

HSC
w00dy. said:
i had cross country. and it was raining. and we still got to do it.
our cross country involves running along the beach. its lots of fun; when its not raining =]
'Goonellabah'
that place sounds like it's nowhere near a beach! :rofl:
..but a beach section of a cross country run would be very appealing to me.

chocolate lover said:
*shouts "Look over there!" to distract you* then *steals your m0ofins*
*thought ahead by hiding the chocolate ones in my pants*
then *laughs at you, fool*
enjoy your banana flavoured m0ofin!!

kimmi06

HSC
i dont believe u people, wheres your school spirit? i loved them, i was even sports captain for my team lol

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
FranzFerdinand said:
school spirit? i <3 school.. just not mine. :)
At my school we have an entire week dedicated to school spirit.

Today was the 2nd day of my schools athletics carnival, my friend shouted us $50 worth of pizza.

greycats

Mister Monday
HSC
kimmi06 said:
i dont believe u people, wheres your school spirit? i loved them, i was even sports captain for my team lol
lool atheletics carnival=great, cross country=okay, swimming carnival=shit

I'm gonna win smoething in the atheletics this year! I won the lap on the inside oval for the cross country, i sprinted it but then had to stop at the first checkpoint >.> Yay for being unfit :D lool I only did 1 lap out of 4 before stopping :)

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
surf carnivals are pretty sick, hence i live at the northern beaches...
my day was good, handed in my hectic bio assignment.. stupid ecosystem :)

tigerian

HSC
N/A
As a teacher it was great. Period 1 Year 9 English Maths comp (only 5 students left- played sport ) Period 2 Year 8 French (absent on excursion). Period 3 Year 8 History (see period 2).
Period 4 Year 11 (half on excursion-other half doing job for principal).

Finally a class year 12 Mod.Hist Per 5 straight after lunch and first lesson after exams. Do you reckon we got any work done? Period 6 free.

How's that for a Friday?

HSC
Wooz said:
At my school we have an entire week dedicated to school spirit.
Hahaha, my school started doing that too!

and

*hids from the scary m0ofin-stealer*

Last edited:

jeniii

HSC
omgsh yesterday was the best

we had this incursion where these guys came 'antipodeans" and talked to the grade abt motivation goals and friendships.. thought it was gona be lame but man .. it was so touching like half the grade cried =/

we sat in circle .. and ppl started randomly standing up and making mini dedication speeches to ppl hu they dont usually talk to... so touching *sigh*

day ended up with hugs.. tears .. i love you's .. random thank you's ..

has anyone heard of these peaple? a guy called bernie XD theve been to cabra high i think.

ElK

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
our sckool doesnt have 1/2 yearlies - i dont think? - not a proper weekly bock for them anyway - we have exams and then normal classes all in the same day - its frustrating....

random i noe

about my day - cos everyone is sharing

-> my drama class was awesome- we had a double period - and we did this thing to prep for our IP's its called a shared lunch - and we all had to be our individual characterts for 40 minutes at this table banqute - it was soooooo awesome - there was a footy player, and anno chick, 2 lady macbeths, 1 19cen queen, and ibesens a doll house woman
it was hilarious!!!

i guess u had to b there - sorry to bore u!
lol
elk

ElK

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
jeniii said:
omgsh yesterday was the best

we had this incursion where these guys came 'antipodeans" and talked to the grade abt motivation goals and friendships.. thought it was gona be lame but man .. it was so touching like half the grade cried =/ .
omg - my mum brought me home this stuff on them - they sound reli good! i reli am interested in doing it - its only for like 3months rite? - i hope im talking about the same thing as u benji!?!

lol

i noe i just posted anohter msg - but i couldnt work out how to quote in the first one - i htink i got it this time
elk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)