• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Congrats for that mark, SoulSearcher :D Maybe you should pat yourself on the back instead of an echidna (if you can...reach it...:p) ;)

airie

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Thanks airie :D
I'm pretty sure I can, just let me try here ............... Yes, I can :)
lol reminds of me that movie Ella Enchanted :p

airie

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Never heard of it :p Problem of staying inside the house all day on the computer :eek:
It was a movie out in Dec 2004 I think, but I never watched it till something like four months ago :p Quite funny, some parts were :D

N

noir.

SoulSearcher said:
I've read the wikipedia article on it, and decided that I have no interest in watching the movie :eek:
You should really block Wikipedia. evil evil evil

kathrynso

HSC
Hahaha ah good ol Wikipedia. All my guys friends totally corrupted it by adding nonsense pages and deleting other pages until they got themselves blocked. They are on the shame list now.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
My friend has somehow managed to block half the school computers from wikipedia because he messed up a couple of pages :eek:

As for my school day, it was one yawn after another, as I stayed up until 4:50am the day before because of a business studies assignment and 'other' distractions :eek: But I managed to sleep during maths, which is a bludge now because we don't have to do any work until the HSC exams are approaching :)

kathrynso

HSC
Speaking of maths: today our teacher was away to do some learning program thing... last it was about how to use MS word or something. So we had the head teacher taking us. Our class is a combined Maths and Ext 1 class. Anyways, I nearly fell asleep learning about congruent triangles. My brain turned to mush.

In bio today, my friend was asking the teacher if two intelligent had children would their childrean be smart too. Lol, ah she asks a lot of questions that girl.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
Yes, yes it would :rofl:
Then I've read the IMDB articles then :p

kathrynso said:
Speaking of maths: today our teacher was away to do some learning program thing... last it was about how to use MS word or something. So we had the head teacher taking us. Our class is a combined Maths and Ext 1 class. Anyways, I nearly fell asleep learning about congruent triangles. My brain turned to mush.
I love falling asleep during maths, its pretty much the only subject where I have the ability to sleep in class and yet do really well in :)

N

noir.

I'm so proud of you Soulie. Keeping up with your movies! [proud]
Also, doing well with maths and not working!

As for MY school day, I had 2 assessments. The one for Journalism I started in class and luckily the teacher went home sick, which gave us even more time to work on. Then I had a Bio prac test, which was the easiest thing. =O Never thought Bio could be easy... but yeh that was cool.
Aaa 2 assessments tomorrow and one on friday
So glad that it'll all be over temporarily in 3 weeks.

airie

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I love falling asleep during maths, its pretty much the only subject where I have the ability to sleep in class and yet do really well in :)
Can you actually fall asleep during class? I find it quite hard to do. Then again I sit in the front row, hee. Bad eyesight @.@

dukey

HSC
hey guys!
havent been on for while...
how sucky was today :( we lost in sport against bass high (just!)
got an A- for my english assignment :(
handed in my ancient assignment and received another -_-
I' feel like exploding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)