• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dukey

HSC
trig is ok...just hate exact values *mind you I was away for a week due to a sports injury* so I missed out :\

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
airie said:
Eight hours of sleep last night and still tired for period 0...Maybe cos I had three hours sleep the day before? x.x
Sif only have 3 hours of sleep the night before ;)
airie said:
Whoa, that's a load of stuff...good luck! And congrats for that awesome rank, pat yourself on the back (instead of an echidna as SoulSearcher seemed to be doing the other day...)
It wasn't me, it was kathrynso :p
dukey said:
trig is ok...just hate exact values *mind you I was away for a week due to a sports injury* so I missed out :\
Trig is easy, and you'll learn exact values soon enough, it won't be so hard soon dukey. Same thing goes with significant figures Gangels :)

Sofstar

HSC
I was in the zone for chem and we did some practise questions. That was good. Then in english we moaned and complained about writing our prac. essays on transformation and then maths was pretty alrite as well. Everyone's going delusional.

cuppas

Apprentice Mechanic
HSC
handed in assessment, wrote reflection statement, bludged the rest of the day
all on roughly 1.5 hours of sleep

kimberlin

HSC
cant walk .. my legs hurt . or as i like to call it - 'thigh-ceps' =]

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Currently suffering from acute headache due to lack of sleep. Geez, you'd think six hours sleep last night would be enough...well it normally is for me, but I guess I have to pay off the sleep debt for the last three days or so...:S

English. Yuck. Those questions drain, exhaust, and drive me mad x.x

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
airie said:
Currently suffering from acute headache due to lack of sleep. Geez, you'd think six hours sleep last night would be enough...well it normally is for me, but I guess I have to pay off the sleep debt for the last three days or so...:S

English. Yuck. Those questions drain, exhaust, and drive me mad x.x
Sleep debt takes an awfully long time to pay back, especially with the interest :eek:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I heard the sleep interest rates are going up this time of year.

My day was a total whatever I wanted to make it as I have had the past two days off due to no more exams YAY. The bad news is normal school on Monday. :(

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Kid.@dmin said:
I heard the sleep interest rates are going up this time of year.

My day was a total whatever I wanted to make it as I have had the past two days off due to no more exams YAY. The bad news is normal school on Monday. :(
i hear ya. ahha

finished exams today ^O^
but i don't think i did well .. but ohh wellz ... don't have to worry about it till monday (lawl)

HSC
i hope monday never comes...i got 2 assignments due...and i dont want my marks back...especially the english ones :(

flowergrl

HSC
it was another drowning day under the torrent of work they give us. especially physics. had no idea what he was going on about and almost fell asleep in chapel (its sooooooo boring).

physics; he went on about dark matter and dark energy... something vague about Big Bang and red something... doppler effect proves??? got so confused. so... I AM TOTALLY RELIANT ON THIS SITE FOR NOTES. feel beta now.

several ways to tackle lack of sleep;

1) be sick. u start dying and u can't do a thing about it. it forces u to go to bed. (i hav a cold)

2) disengage urself off msn. delete or even uninstall msn.

3) print out all notes from this site. feel beta by staring at them and read through first page. then start dying as u realize the amount of work u need to revise.

4) take sleeping pills.

5) its school day; drink HEAPS of caffeine until ur sure ur going to die from caffeine overdose. attempt to write down everything teacher is saying. revise over them and start throttling urself coz u were a stupid idiot in not sleeping. take deep breath and talk to urself about self discipline. feel beta.

6) attempt to reduce work load. study what u can do the best first. then spend all night on what u suck at. hav a seizure during this period. i strongly recommend u drop some units if u are doing 14 and over units. i nearly died from 14. i say... 13's the limit.

OR u can continue to hav on average 1 hr a day. i strongly dont recommend this.

N

noir.

flowergrl said:
6) attempt to reduce work load. study what u can do the best first. then spend all night on what u suck at. hav a seizure during this period. i strongly recommend u drop some units if u are doing 14 and over units. i nearly died from 14. i say... 13's the limit.
I'd say twelve units is enough.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
You refer to death an awful lot in your post Flowergrl, lol.

<3 Sailor Moon btw.

Oh, my day, lol. We spent 2 periods staring at burning candles and paddle pop sticks and writing stuff about them, awesome fun.

Last edited:

Sofstar

HSC
I was in the zone again today, im getting good at this. Did notes in class today. My english teacher comes and tells me she's lost my essay i handed in yday and asks me to re-send it to her. Problem is i hand wrote it. So i gotta write it again. Yeah!. Yearly's start on Monday. English being the first paper. Joy.

kloudsurfer

HSC
My day was crap. I had yet another argument with my biology teacher, and once again I was right. She doesnt really know much about biology.
Came first in my modern assesment. :) Got my ext maths back, 30/50 isnt bad considering I didnt study at all because I have completely given up on ext maths cos Im dropping it next year. I got all the 2U stuff in it right lol

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
kloudsurfer said:
My day was crap. I had yet another argument with my biology teacher, and once again I was right. She doesnt really know much about biology.
Came first in my modern assesment. :) Got my ext maths back, 30/50 isnt bad considering I didnt study at all because I have completely given up on ext maths cos Im dropping it next year. I got all the 2U stuff in it right lol
Zomg my bio teacher cant teach!!! ^ I just sleep during bio or bludge and learn the stuff by my self.

I got my modern mark back today for a source analysis speech for the major investigation i was one of the few who got 10/10.

Yesterday the english head teacher at my school was announced as the president of the english teachers association of NSW, and president of english teachers in australia.

Last edited:
HSC
My day was pretty good. We got our chemistry assignments back (34/35 :D) and we had a sub for maths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)