• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odetosimplicity

HSC
argh my friends keep having massive fights at school and wont stop bitching about each other.. its so exhausting..

today in school it was alright i guess.. i got some notes done although our theory lesson for va was the biggest waste of time no one learnt anything.

HSC
Odetosimplicity said:
argh my friends keep having massive fights at school and wont stop bitching about each other.. its so exhausting..
:rofl:

today, i had a lazy english period and two full economics periods + maths. nothing really interesting, got a couple of exam marks. played south sydney high school for sport and won ^___^

vizman

HSC
nothing much happened for me, just revising a few things in class before half yearlies next week

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
FranzFerdinand said:
i got an athletics carnival today w00t.

but why the hell should i go? haha
'Because it's a normal school day and you are expected to attend' ;)

HSC
yeah.. we're expected to attend but think twice about calling a day where i sit for hours chatting it up with my buddies, learning absolutely nothing a 'normal school day' =P

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
yeah, well i had maths ext 1 yesterday and it was so hard, it was THAT hard, i had to actually skip questions, WHOLE questions, and others did too. The top mark would be around 20/42, no one would have passed that from our class. Impossibly hard.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Very true FranzFerdinand at my school they still hold athletics carnivals but only those students who want to compete are asked to attend, avoiding your dilemma.

yoakim, well at least the whole class found the exam hard but not to worry its only preliminary and there is room for improvement where the marks count in the HSC!

My day was pretty average didn't do much work today actually which was good as I was able to work on my assignments in my free and in SDD while in maths where we are keeping to a sticked deadline and as a resulted worked hard. Also got our half yearly reports today....haven't looked at mine yet.

HSC
yoakim said:
yeah, well i had maths ext 1 yesterday and it was so hard, it was THAT hard, i had to actually skip questions, WHOLE questions, and others did too. The top mark would be around 20/42, no one would have passed that from our class. Impossibly hard.
poor yoakim.. as Kid. mentioned, no worries much. no one passed so it's very easy to not blame yourself :)

Well, i successfully avoided the athletics carnival today. I ended up watching the Sydney Kings train for about 2 hours then watched them play a friendly game against an American college team. Gosh.. we thought we were going to be the only ones there but it ended up as having about 4 primary schools (including my past one) in attendance screaming at the top of their lungs -_-' *now has a headache*

Odetosimplicity

HSC
art was hell today our va teacher is mental!!! im so sick of her shes always so angry at us for no reason and has her own idea of what our art works should look like.. grrs
anyways the rest of my day was pretty boring.. meh and our canteen sucks majorly never anything good to eat there :(

sleepplease

HSC
my day was shit :( hadan english exam = wrote an eight page essay but due to lack of time i completely didnt cover the last point i wanted to and my conclusion was barely tehre and illegible:(
argh this sucks, i have to do well this year :(:(:(
meh

HSC
Odetosimplicity said:
..and has her own idea of what our art works should look like.. grrs
yeah, that can be a problem with art teachers. she just interprets it in a different way to you. just ignore her and make your art look like the way you want it.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
yoakim said:
Just be thankful that everyone else thought its was hard, but then it wouldn't matter how well you do in that subject would it? :p

Last edited:

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Today was the end of a horror run of assessments for me, 3 in one week with 2 due on Thursday and Friday. But I was lucky, other people have up to 7 assignments due this week and the next. I almost didn't hand in my english assignment before the start of school as well. 3rd last person to hand his assignment in.

kimmi06

HSC
my day was cruisy as! we had the official opening of our new school buildings, so 2 periods were devoted to that and listening to speakers etc, then a bishop wandered around splashing the doors (and us!) with holy water, it was pretty fun! also got reports today, and I did good :)

yodajones2000

HSC
I had 2 assements in the last two days but I am laid back. On thursdays and fridays I go home at 12:30.

HSC
The Great SoulSearcher said:
Today was the end of a horror run of assessments for me, 3 in one week with 2 due on Thursday and Friday. But I was lucky, other people have up to 7 assignments due this week and the next. I almost didn't hand in my english assignment before the start of school as well. 3rd last person to hand his assignment in.
you can take a breath now. :) ..just one most likely!

kimmi06 said:
also got reports today, and I did good :)
congrats. we get ours this coming tuesday.. most of us already know what we're going to get though.

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
Odetosimplicity said:
Join the club!
I thought all the bitching and petty fighting would've stopped after Year 10 but no, it doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)