• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleepplease

HSC
basketcase89 said:
Join the club!
I thought all the bitching and petty fighting would've stopped after Year 10 but no, it doesn't.
aww that's not nice :( yeah, there's not so much fighting at school more.. tension but i think thats just stress and stuff getting to people.
hang in there :)

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
Hahah I am... just. Hope things aren't too hard for you either. :)
Athelics carnival tomorrow. Something tells me I'm going to get syphillis, influenza and a broken ankle all in one day so I can't go.:eek:

HSC
basketcase89 said:
Hahah I am... just. Hope things aren't too hard for you either. :)
Athelics carnival tomorrow. Something tells me I'm going to get syphillis, influenza and a broken ankle all in one day so I can't go.:eek:
i respect your intuition. :uhhuh:

dukey

HSC
Finished my exams on Thursday. It was English =\ I'm so relieved. We're having the UNICEF soccer comp at school! Starting this week. WISH US LUCK :D
GO BANG BRO FC!!

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
dukey said:
Finished my exams on Thursday. It was English =\ I'm so relieved. We're having the UNICEF soccer comp at school! Starting this week. WISH US LUCK :D
GO BANG BRO FC!!
YOu guys had your exams early.... I had my 1st this morning.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
In bio, we put jelly in acid and made up mini exams in eco. I forget whatever else we did.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
FranzFerdinand said:
today was completely routine and uninteresting. thank you for your time.
I demand that you give me back the 2 seconds I wasted reading that post! Eh, I'll probably waste it anyway.

As for my day, again nothing of interest except meeting with a former year 12 student I worked with last year.

dukey

HSC
bringbackshred said:
YOu guys had your exams early.... I had my 1st this morning.
How did you go?

I've got my blood donation on Wednesday. Supposed to be today but I forgot my ID card :p Phew..

coolkoombaya

HSC
my school day was maddddddddd. i had lunch today. on friday, i forgot to bring my lunch. no, acutally, i ddint make my lunch, cos i was running late. as in, i brang my lunchbox with food in it, but no lunch (sandwhich). so i had to buy. no meat pies in the canteen, all sold out. o well. 2.50 , taht was my budget, had more, but gotta save.

TWOOOOO dollars, is allota money. eg. could by u TWO 1 dollar chips at the kebaby shop down in sefton station. comes with no sauce/tomato sauce/ and even BBQ sauce. or u can buy one meatpie with sauce, at sefton canteen. but they sold out. so i got a sushi. prepackaged. sushi supposed to have seafood, so i saw a tuna, dats crap. a chicken, dats crap. got a prawn one. i lyk prawn. it tastes ok. but u gotta work so hard, peel, just to eat a tiny meaty portion. so then its up to the consumer to decide if its worth peeling it, the work-to-reward ratio. but in this sushi, its pre peeled, so it tastes good, and no peeling! so WOW! so i got that. it tastes crap but. at burwood u can get it for 2 doolars!! 2 bucks, save 50 cents. and its fresh!, u can get tissue as well! so wat a bargain. but westfields, ur there to shop as well, so u waste more money. i gambled, cos the sushi doesnt say 2.50. i assumed it was. and so when i bought it, it was.

in conclusion, i should have bought food from home, my sandwhich. ham sandwhich tastes crap, but dats a whole differnt story. i would have saved 2.50 if i bought my sandwhich from home on friday. (actually less, cos sandwhich still costs the family money. every cent counts)

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
dukey said:
How did you go?

I've got my blood donation on Wednesday. Supposed to be today but I forgot my ID card :p Phew..
haha blood donation is totally awesome. i freaked out the first time, but im cool with it now. doesnt hurt at all, it's so worth it

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I demand that you give me back the 2 seconds I wasted reading that post! Eh, I'll probably waste it anyway.

As for my day, again nothing of interest except meeting with a former year 12 student I worked with last year.
lol, screw you. you owe me an hour at least for time wasted reading your 700+ posts.

coolkoombaya said:
*types up a big post on lunch and lunch money*
we got new owners at our canteen. i <3 the cheapness of everything. $2 milkshakes, $2 pizza burger/pockets wee

yoakim said:
haha blood donation is totally awesome. i freaked out the first time, but im cool with it now. doesnt hurt at all, it's so worth
i'd probably die losing blood from my sexy, glamorexic body.

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
nah, i first gave blood like 2 weeks ago. the finger prick doesn't hurt at all, and the needle that goes into your arm vein doesn't hurt at all too, only takes 5 min.
After i had it i actually nearly fainted, i had a migraine and so i had to be in the elevation position haha

SoulSearcher

HSC
FranzFerdinand said:
lol, screw you. you owe me an hour at least for time wasted reading your 700+ posts.
800+ posts now :p
yoakim said:
nah, i first gave blood like 2 weeks ago. the finger prick doesn't hurt at all, and the needle that goes into your arm vein doesn't hurt at all too, only takes 5 min.
After i had it i actually nearly fainted, i had a migraine and so i had to be in the elevation position haha
I'm not too comfortable with needles, but I'll give blood soon, when I get the time to.

HSC
yoakim said:
dude, i got shit scared when i got a nose bleed not so long ago and this clot crap which i blew out was freaky. i thought i was going to die lol. blood scares me.

The Great SoulSearcher said:
800+ posts now :p
congrats on the. um. achievement? hehe

as for my school day.. it was ordinary once again. but i don't mind. ^___^

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
coolkoombaya said:
my school day was maddddddddd. i had lunch today. on friday, i forgot to bring my lunch. no, acutally, i ddint make my lunch, cos i was running late. as in, i brang my lunchbox with food in it, but no lunch (sandwhich). so i had to buy. no meat pies in the canteen, all sold out. o well. 2.50 , taht was my budget, had more, but gotta save.

TWOOOOO dollars, is allota money. eg. could by u TWO 1 dollar chips at the kebaby shop down in sefton station. comes with no sauce/tomato sauce/ and even BBQ sauce. or u can buy one meatpie with sauce, at sefton canteen. but they sold out. so i got a sushi. prepackaged. sushi supposed to have seafood, so i saw a tuna, dats crap. a chicken, dats crap. got a prawn one. i lyk prawn. it tastes ok. but u gotta work so hard, peel, just to eat a tiny meaty portion. so then its up to the consumer to decide if its worth peeling it, the work-to-reward ratio. but in this sushi, its pre peeled, so it tastes good, and no peeling! so WOW! so i got that. it tastes crap but. at burwood u can get it for 2 doolars!! 2 bucks, save 50 cents. and its fresh!, u can get tissue as well! so wat a bargain. but westfields, ur there to shop as well, so u waste more money. i gambled, cos the sushi doesnt say 2.50. i assumed it was. and so when i bought it, it was.

in conclusion, i should have bought food from home, my sandwhich. ham sandwhich tastes crap, but dats a whole differnt story. i would have saved 2.50 if i bought my sandwhich from home on friday. (actually less, cos sandwhich still costs the family money. every cent counts)
Haha most interesting thing I've read all day.

yoakim said:
haha blood donation is totally awesome. i freaked out the first time, but im cool with it now. doesnt hurt at all, it's so worth it
I want to donate blood.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Nice cost saving efforts there coolkoombaya.

Well done to all those who have donated or are going to donate blood. :)

Congratulations to SoulSearcher for reaching 800+ posts.

Back on topic. My school day was pretty average, finally received back SDD portfolio and a stage of the major project. No IT teachers so I just surfed the web while in my free I also surfed the web and went posting. Finally a busy lesson of English, overall an ok day although tomorrow shall be worse no frees *tear*.

HAHA 07ers just thought I might highjack your thread and post my day.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
dukey said:
How did you go?

Eh, it was OK. Apparently in the 2-Unit maths class above me (we had maths yesterday) the top mark was 59.5/60. Made me think.

Had Legal this morning and Music this afternoon. They weren't bad, although our music teacher had hardly prepped us for it and we have a couple of freak-ass girls who won't shut up in our class...

SoulSearcher

HSC
Kid.@dmin said:
Nice cost saving efforts there coolkoombaya.

Well done to all those who have donated or are going to donate blood. :)

Congratulations to SoulSearcher for reaching 800+ posts.

Back on topic. My school day was pretty average, finally received back SDD portfolio and a stage of the major project. No IT teachers so I just surfed the web while in my free I also surfed the web and went posting. Finally a busy lesson of English, overall an ok day although tomorrow shall be worse no frees *tear*.

HAHA 07ers just thought I might highjack your thread and post my day.
Hijack away, most people's days are always more interesting than mine. And thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)