• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Sofstar said:
Everyone seems to have such interesting days.

I didn't get anything in eco. Bio was boring and i wasn't in the mood to create a dark sinister music composition. I helped my tutee with converting fractions to percentages....lol. That was pretty fun.
No, REALLY? :eek:
the Uncanny said:
I heard 3 unit maths (cssa) was hard...

i did my 2 unit maths trials a couple of days ago: q7 and up were hard except for q8. Anyway i got it back: 100 out of 120... came 5 in my class. Top was 111 (yes, i got owned).
Many people say that the CSSA papers are hard. I didn't think that about last year's 2 unit paper though. 100's quite good for this paper though, you should be happy with this mark :)

Kate090

HSC
Yeah wow u guys all have heaps early yearlies mine arent til week 9 and 10 or is that 10 and 11?? who no's but im probably gunna fail miserably.

kimii

UltimateMEMBER :D
HSC
^__________^ hi guys! i havent been in forums.. so im pretty new here!
i come from pal college and im a yr11er~

my school day today was good...
i had 4periods of economics >> revision of our latest top : financial markets -> kinda dosed of
2 periods of english ad.. >> reading Maos last dance << i recommed that book, its very good!
our last 3periods of 3u maths got cancelled =____=" the whole class was devistated because we need to revise for our coming exams..
(periods last 5omins each)

Last edited:

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Another bludgy day at school. Woke up early for period 0, now feeling like dozing off. Oh wait, English homework. :(

kimii said:
>> reading Maos last dance << i recommed that book, its very good!
What's it about? Seen it in bookshops before but never read it :p Judging from the cover it seems to be political or something (*cough* You just can't help judging a book by its cover :p And then pride and prejudice just come into play...wait, I'll stop now. Save the blab for the English stuff. x.x)

kimii said:
our last 3periods of 3u maths got cancelled =____=" the whole class was devistated because we need to revise for our coming exams..
Heh, and that's about the only time people are actually "devastated" for cancelled maths lessons :p

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Kate090 said:
Yeah wow u guys all have heaps early yearlies mine arent til week 9 and 10 or is that 10 and 11?? who no's but im probably gunna fail miserably.
I think we were talking about HSC trials before, they're being held right now for most schools :) Week 10 and 11, I do my exams at the same time :)
kimii said:
^__________^ hi guys! i havent been in forums.. so im pretty new here!
i come from pal college and im a yr11er~
Hey kimii :) I know a couple of kids that go to that school.
kimii said:
Accelerated maths student, am I right? I know that some of you guys are accelerating 2 and 3 unit maths this year.
airie said:
Another bludgy day at school. Woke up early for period 0, now feeling like dozing off. Oh wait, English homework. :(
Same here, including the english homework :(

Last edited:

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
kimii said:
lol, my class would probably have a party or whatever.

Just had my 3u exam today, it had 7 questions and I didn't finish a single one, lollol. gayest test ever made.

Sofstar

HSC
Congratulations SS!!!!!!

Today was the most bludgiest days this term.
I woke up and missed my alarm by 1/2 luckily i set it 20mins early knowing that i'd miss it anyway. Caught a train where i got to sit! Heard my composititon being played! I have to fix up a few things before the performance night. 25% of my day was spent photocopying. Bludged ALL of economics :D hehehehe and bio was pretty bludgey too. My bio teacher was so random today. Then i went home, missed my bus got home at 5pm. Yeah...that was my day.

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Today, received the results for my extension 1 maths trial HSC exam, 78/84.

I'M FUCKING ECSTATIC AT THE MOMENT :D:D:D:D:D:D

Still don't know whether I'm ranked 1st however, they haven't marked most of the other student's papers yet.
wow man, that's awesome, great work!

kathrynso

HSC
Cograts on the mark! I find Extension maths exams somewhat easier or get better marks in then in Mathematics exams... hmmm

Got to pat an echidna today heehee

N

noir.

Well done SS. [throws wine to you]
If you're still ranked first, I'll throw another ;)

N

noir.

Haha never seen anyone so excited for red wine. I'm not even that bad... [shifty eyes]

kathrynso

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Thanks you guys :D
Tell me, are those spines really sharp?

Only if stroke it the right way. You wouldn't want to stroke it the wrong way now, it wouldn't be pleasant. And also its ok if it's not in a defensive pose. It was so cute :) it had little feet and kept poking its nose in the grass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)