• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loza33

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Now that hurts :p

Aww :( It was an average day, rain + general coldness sucked :(

:( Hmm, well when is your VCA audition on?
The first week of december... not normal schoolies time i know but we decided to go then because it gives us schoolies weeks to work and save money AND it is cheaper and less packed... we have speech dayon monday the 4th and then were planning on leaving on the tuesday and going for two weeks... But yea... last year the sydney auditions were in the first week of december... grr!!!

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Loza33 said:
The first week of december... not normal schoolies time i know but we decided to go then because it gives us schoolies weeks to work and save money AND it is cheaper and less packed... we have speech dayon monday the 4th and then were planning on leaving on the tuesday and going for two weeks... But yea... last year the sydney auditions were in the first week of december... grr!!!
Well, hopefully they won't be held in the first week of December :uhhuh: What plans are there if they are going to be held on it though?

Loza33

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Well, hopefully they won't be held in the first week of December :uhhuh: What plans are there if they are going to be held on it though?
A week of a massive road trip; spending a night at byron bay or port macquaire, staying in random caravan parks etc - taking two or three cars depending on the final number, and then after the week of road tripping we should hopefully be at great keppel island and are staying in a resort there for a week and then driving back... so it will probably be about 2 and a hlaf weeks... but it will be awesome! Not sure how many of us there will be yet... probably about 10... but itll be awesome!!

Definatly hoping they arent first week of december... go last week of novemeber for sydney!! Let queensland or nt have silly first week!! haha

SoulSearcher

HSC
Loza33 said:
A week of a massive road trip; spending a night at byron bay or port macquaire, staying in random caravan parks etc - taking two or three cars depending on the final number, and then after the week of road tripping we should hopefully be at great keppel island and are staying in a resort there for a week and then driving back... so it will probably be about 2 and a hlaf weeks... but it will be awesome! Not sure how many of us there will be yet... probably about 10... but itll be awesome!!

Definatly hoping they arent first week of december... go last week of novemeber for sydney!! Let queensland or nt have silly first week!! haha
Ahh, that sounds awesome :uhhuh: ^_^ I do definately hope that those auditions are not held in the first week of December, for your sakes indeed :)

Loza33

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Ahh, that sounds awesome :uhhuh: ^_^ I do definately hope that those auditions are not held in the first week of December, for your sakes indeed :)
Me too... haha my friends are probably hoping i cant come :p

~untitled~

HSC
Loza33 said:
Me too... haha my friends are probably hoping i cant come :p
I went to great keppel for an excursion in year 10 during schoolies time. Tell your friends to look into it coz they put on a whole heap of night activities on and stuff during schoolies....

Loza33

HSC
~untitled~ said:
I went to great keppel for an excursion in year 10 during schoolies time. Tell your friends to look into it coz they put on a whole heap of night activities on and stuff during schoolies....
Ah ok, i shall!! We arent going during schoolies period, but ill see what they are doing!!

I owe you an email by the way!! I called him... gah... didnt go well at all!!

~untitled~

HSC
Loza33 said:
Ah ok, i shall!! We arent going during schoolies period, but ill see what they are doing!!

I owe you an email by the way!! I called him... gah... didnt go well at all!!
Yea, when we were there we pretty much just hung out with the schoolies for the week, they had stuff on at the bar each night and stuff which was good, but it was in the main schoolies time though.

Shit... im so sorry....

Loza33

HSC
~untitled~ said:
Shit... im so sorry....
Nah, it wasnt that bad... i just didnt say anything that i wanted to.... he knew i wanted tot alk about something, but i couldnt get it out.. i couldnt say it.... as we put it, "they were tadpoles in my mind and i couldnt turn them into frogs in my mouth"... random.. but yea... he said he refused to go to bed until i let them out... but after over 2 hours and a lot of his credit he gave up.. haha..

no use at all!! i still dont know what i want!!

SoulSearcher

HSC
Loza33 said:
Nah, it wasnt that bad... i just didnt say anything that i wanted to.... he knew i wanted tot alk about something, but i couldnt get it out.. i couldnt say it.... as we put it, "they were tadpoles in my mind and i couldnt turn them into frogs in my mouth"... random.. but yea... he said he refused to go to bed until i let them out... but after over 2 hours and a lot of his credit he gave up.. haha..

Sounds bad :(

~untitled~

HSC
Loza33 said:

Oh , ok... i thought you did say it, and it didnt go down so well. R u sure you dont know wat u want, or are u just to afraid to say it... Hmm, well il leave it at that for here... If i wasnt so lazy id actually recharge and call... Perhaps u should just let them turn into frogs and see what happens....

HSC
^^
Sounds complicated. :S

My weekend's so far been full of sleeping + studying.

Oh, and watching the Roosters win. :D

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
:wave:

I was watching the Iron Chef tonight and they were making plenty of chocolate desserts :uhhuh:

Sounds good. :D So now that you know how to make these chocolate desserts, are you going to make them for me? ;)

The Roosters game was very frustrating to watch though; the referee-ing was awful!

SoulSearcher

HSC
chocolate_lover said:

Sounds good. :D So now that you know how to make these chocolate desserts, are you going to make them for me? ;)

The Roosters game was very frustrating to watch though; the referee-ing was awful!
Only if you let me lick off the leftover chocolate after making those recipes ;):shy:Off your body, hehehe.

I heard that, but I didn't watch it though.

Loza33

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Sounds bad :(
Not bad.... just complicated (as chocolate lover said) and me being silly.... he has admitted he likes me, and has made moves... and i think i like him... but iim not sure, because my ex still likes me and wants to get back together... i just decide.... argh........ and i dont want to push either of them away.. but i have a habit of doing that...

SoulSearcher

HSC
Loza33 said:
Not bad.... just complicated (as chocolate lover said) and me being silly.... he has admitted he likes me, and has made moves... and i think i like him... but iim not sure, because my ex still likes me and wants to get back together... i just decide.... argh........ and i dont want to push either of them away.. but i have a habit of doing that...
Very complicated :(I might help out after I get some work done tonight.

yellow-jelly

HSC
how was my day?
it could have been better.

my drama group piece is not coming together the way we would have liked and its becoming slightly cliched. our class is exposed to little live theatre as we live in the country on the north coast, so developing some ideas becomes hard!

also: i thought that my extension 2 english viva voca (worth 40%) was due tomorrow, but it was actually due today, but its aparently ok because my teacher told us different to the other class. my story is not a full draft yet. how is everyone else going with the course?

also, point number 2: my major work for art has a long way to go. in a month. oh god.

ahahahaha.

so how was your day?:bomb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)