• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexonfire

HSC
lol well now i know where my apathy has taken me... got back ext 1 eng assessment results. 56% what the hell, man... everyone seemed to not do that brilliantly but i was probably one of the lower ones. i don't even think i deserve it, i'm gonna be a bitch and negotiate with the teacher. well it's gonna lower my rank by heaps which i was so happy with in the half yearly report. blah blah blah school is still so dead boring, i'd rather teach myself at home or something

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
wow there's something about english and movies these days.
to assist us with the understanding of powerplay we started watching elizabeth today.
and i did my modern speech. not that that's got anything to do with movies but yeah.
NO MORE SPEECHES FOR SCHOOL EVER EVER AGAIN!!! huzzah!!!!!!!
*drances with excitement*

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
It was so shit. I don't even want to talk about it. :burn: :bomb:

Last edited:

kylieee

myspace.com/_attitude
HSC
it was so terrible. did my english speech >.>

~untitled~

HSC
Just another ordinary day... Ancient document study today, but dont go there..... Only one more ancient assesment left!!!

kyleee said:
not as bad as yesterday though.
Are you kidding?!, it wasnt nearly as freezing yesterday... I swear my fingers were about to snap off today...

NO SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!! Going to a lecture day at southern cross!!!

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
2 more days damn it all to hell I'm so tired I went to sleep three times on the way home and I still have English and Chem to do

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Loza33 said:
Haha, thanks for the luck.... they arent going too badly.. weel english isnt anyway.. it is jsut annoying... meh!!

Are you at school??

Well soon enough needs to hurry up.. i want to play netball and dance!!!! Lucky i wasnt planning on doing ballet exams this year, or i would be soo behind...
Hehe, well you'll do great in it :uhhuh:

At the time of that post, I was at school :p I won't be today though :D

Ahh damns :( You'll get there :p

Loza33

HSC
To people who havent gotten their second needle yet; i advise that after you get it, use your arm lots!! We got ours last week, and afterwards everyone was in pain except me and we decided it was because i moved my arm heaps; to wlak and so forth with crutches. So my suggestion is just move it heaps; i dont know.. maybe it makes it pump through you quicker.. meh...

Last day... free... then ancient thing which i am only going to for half an hour, because i have to leave early to have a meeting with the Head of Learning and my mother; UAI simulation and university discussion etc.... then heading home! There is a party tonight at a friends house.. would like to go, but my mother had to come up today and so therefore i must go home with her.. grr!! haha

Holidays: TOMORROW!

So much work.. argh.. im supposed to be going for my manual license on monday (i got bored of just an automatic license after my car broke down and my family only has manuals) but while i am out of a cast i am still on crutches... hm.. have fun testing??

Hurry up day!!!!!

IceOnFire

HSC
Loza33 said:
To people who havent gotten their second needle yet; i advise that after you get it, use your arm lots!! We got ours last week, and afterwards everyone was in pain except me and we decided it was because i moved my arm heaps; to wlak and so forth with crutches. So my suggestion is just move it heaps; i dont know.. maybe it makes it pump through you quicker.. meh...
Lols.

The seond needle did hurt more than the first one.

But we got lollies afterwards, so it's all goOd. :)

HSC
On Monday during my free period we went up to the shops (local Westfields) and had donuts from Donut King. :D

And because I drove; I didn't have to pay for the donuts. :D:D

Luckily no security guards saw us though, otherwise they would've kicked us out, because the school doesn't like us being at the shops and has told the shops to kick us out if they see us there. :eek:

Then on Tuesday, in Maths we were working on the "Trapezoidal Rule", and I actually understood it! (I don't do well in Maths at all, so being the first person in my class to correctly do the sheet we got; it was great!) Also, I got a sticker + 2 hand drawn stars from the teacher. :D (Well I thought getting a sticker was cool anyway... :shy:)

Yesterday we started "Simpson's Rule" in Maths, and the teacher confused himself + us because all of the different textbooks had different formulas for it. :eek:

Loza33 said:
Oh ok, I'll keep that in mind. :uhhuh:

Thanks for the advice! (Oh, btw, if it makes it hurt even more, I'm holding u responsible :p)

goosiegoo

HSC
zangetsu.xo said:
not as bad as yesterday though.
Yeah it wasn't quite as cold... but i was doing my friends major work, which is a film, and required me to stand outside for a long time wearing not-enough-clothes and argh! My fingers froze and i couldn't move them anymore.

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
Found out that i was getting an award for our school's formal assembly with the theme "Spirit and Success." I am guessing its for the work i do as the cook at our Firday morning BBQ. The money from the BBQ goes directly towards sponsoring a child in Africa through World Vision. So i think its pretty awesome. :)

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
On Monday during my free period we went up to the shops (local Westfields) and had donuts from Donut King. :D

And because I drove; I didn't have to pay for the donuts. :D:D

Luckily no security guards saw us though, otherwise they would've kicked us out, because the school doesn't like us being at the shops and has told the shops to kick us out if they see us there. :eek:

Then on Tuesday, in Maths we were working on the "Trapezoidal Rule", and I actually understood it! (I don't do well in Maths at all, so being the first person in my class to correctly do the sheet we got; it was great!) Also, I got a sticker + 2 hand drawn stars from the teacher. :D (Well I thought getting a sticker was cool anyway... :shy:)

Yesterday we started "Simpson's Rule" in Maths, and the teacher confused himself + us because all of the different textbooks had different formulas for it. :eek:

Oh ok, I'll keep that in mind. :uhhuh:

Thanks for the advice! (Oh, btw, if it makes it hurt even more, I'm holding u responsible :p)
stickers ? damn that was primary school :( ... teachers dont even consider merit awards these days for seniors ... just exam marks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)