• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Season

HSC
goosiegoo said:
Oh, i wish someone would let me do 15 minute speeches. Ours are always five and i always complain and go overtime, and i could talk for like half an hour on some of the topics. Woe.
Wow five... how do you fufill all the critieria? I can't imagine cutting my speeches down to that length.

Last one I gave I had to actually cut it down from 25 minutes to 18, I used the excuse that I had 2 minutes for movie showing, and I have a 10% leeway on the 15 minutes... but still it was hard cutting down my pretty analysis, I always write my oral and hope that it fits the time... so bad.

Had- english in-class essay today, it was EXACTLY what I prepared for... so I'm very happy with myself.... only one more to go

Loza33

HSC
We had loud shirt day today.... i didnt have a loud shirt so i wore a loud skirt... haha maths test has been postponed until wednesday: yes!!!!

Day: way tooooooooo cold!!!! Completely fed up of crutches..... kill me.... i hate them and want to be free and walk!!!!

One more day of actual school....

IceOnFire

HSC
Loza33 said:
We had loud shirt day today.... i didnt have a loud shirt so i wore a loud skirt... haha maths test has been postponed until wednesday: yes!!!!
Mathematics. :mad1:

goosiegoo

HSC
Loza33 said:
Loud shirt day?! I want loud shirt day! I have plenty of loud shirts!

Next week is crazy hat day... and i also have many crazy hats. Huzzah!

Today was pretty good. We didn't really seem to have teachers for most of our classes, and i really felt like listening to my iPod, so i just listened to music and did work and got more work done than usual. :D

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
Today was a pretty normal day, until the day finished, then it started raining just as we got to the bus bay :mad1: Brilliant.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Fairly unusual day here. Had maths first period where we did the Cartesian equation and projectile motion, I managed to do the question we were given when no one else did which was very odd. I don't think anyone was really trying though to be honest, we're a slack bunch :D Next was Software where we completed the entire course! Hell yes, now it's just revision, two exams and we're done! Then recess where I had a meeting. 3rd period was cancelled for an awards assembly where I had to read something about one of the activities.

4th period is usually assembly but as it was 3rd we had extended home group where we learned life skills zomg! My sewing was a sight to be seen. Then was lunchtime where I managed to actually have a lunchtime free which was pretty sweet. Also went to get my maths mark and was pleasantly suprised to discover I got 1st, just need to repeat that for the 40% weighted trials and I am winnar! :S 5th was Business, normal lesson, and 6th was a cancelled extension maths period as the 4 unit guys had a test. So I painted signs for the International Day we have tomorrow and got asked by the art teachers to pack up for about an hour. After that was practice for a showcase tomorrow where I stayed about an hour longer than I needed to without realising it.

And so tomorrow is International Day where I am running the Aus/NZ/UK stall, woo! Can't wait till it's done, that means there's one week of assessments left before the glorious holidays.

So yeah that was a very strange day for reasons of painting, staying behind, getting a good mark, having free periods, doing no work and actually having a decent day.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Shotgun Wedding said:
2 weeks for me.
1 for me, 4 week holiday afterwards too. So close, yet so far. The holidays seem like a pillow into which I will collapse.

Plus Hot Fuzz comes out the day before the last so I know what I'll be doing come Friday afternoon.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Loza33 said:

Day: way tooooooooo cold!!!! Completely fed up of crutches..... kill me.... i hate them and want to be free and walk!!!!

One more day of actual school....
Damns, 2 more weeks left :eek: I agree that the day was too cold though :uhhuh: Guess playing touch in the rain does that :eek:

Loza33

HSC
Shotgun Wedding said:
OMG WHAT?

Obligatory lowercase text.
I said 'one more actual day' next week we have study week... kind of like seminars of all our subjects... all the day students come and live at school, the rest of the school is on camp.. we go to the movies.. that kind of thing.. a week of bonding and study... random... but not actual school and no assessments.. except for a post poned maths one....

Shrikar said:
the day finished, then it started raining just as we got to the bus bay
Are you serious? It was raining and sleeting all day here... half the people had to go home at 10 as the road out to lithgow was being closed due to snow..

Damn cold bathurst!!!

SoulSearcher

HSC
Loza32 said:
Are you serious? It was raining and sleeting all day here... half the people had to go home at 10 as the road out to lithgow was being closed due to snow..

Damn cold bathurst!!!
We had fine weather till 1pm. Then the rain kind of went on and off till about now.

Yeah, sucks being cold :( Wow, snow as well :uhhuh: I know a way to warm you up though.

;):)

HSC
Loza33 said:
I said 'one more actual day' next week we have study week... kind of like seminars of all our subjects... all the day students come and live at school, the rest of the school is on camp.. we go to the movies.. that kind of thing.. a week of bonding and study... random... but not actual school and no assessments.. except for a post poned maths one....
Oh wow. That's interesting. And cool.

HSC
Yesterday I got back Maths test results, I got 60% which I'm happy with. :D

On these rainy days, I love being able to drive home, rather than having to walk home or wait in the bus bay in the rain.

SoulSearcher

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Yesterday I got back Maths test results, I got 60% which I'm happy with. :D

On these rainy days, I love being able to drive home, rather than having to walk home or wait in the bus bay in the rain.
Hehe, nice work Megan :uhhuh:

We were lucky we went home at 2:30pm instead of our usual time of 3:20pm every other day.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
chocolate_lover said:
My school finishes at 2:35 each day. :D

How come you got an "early-mark"?
Whoa really? What time do you start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)