• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

noir.

Fish Sauce said:
Max Brenner's? High five!

I'm on holidays at the moment :D
yay hi 5!

I wish i was on holidays. I'd have 13 hours of sleep daily.
I just woke up from sleep. twas quite dandy

HSC
My day started off with Physics which was pretty good. Then I had PD/H/PE where we had a sub. and did practically no work. :( Then we had English and we had to practice writing for our Assessment Task on Friday (on BR and BNW). Then I had a free so I went home. :D Oh, and when I was driving home, they played a good song on the radio, which they haven't played for years and years, so I was happy. :D
ordnaiv said:
oh yeah, we received some tragic news today...our lab assistant in the science department apparently passed away on the weekend...she had been ill for a while now. we were not told what was wrong with her and the severity of her condition so it was quite a shock.

anyways, may she rest in peace...
That's awful. :( My condolences.
magpam said:
i used to do japanese

*remembers back to the older days*

i sucked at it yet i managed to get a credit in one of those competition thingys. the teacher had to keep moving me all the time cause i couldn't stop yacking. oh yeah and we had a karoke excursion where we had to sing in japanese

great times
Hmmm, my Japanese lessons, in Year 7, were full of pencils flying around the room. :D Oh, and one lesson we had a sumo wrestling competition!
noir. said:
Today I was late to school once again. My day started off slowly with English, double periods. I then had the 2 slowest free periods of my life, and then ended the day with legal studies where we started a new topic which is also rly boring.

I then went to Max Brenner's and had a waffle and icecream. This made me very happy. And then I bought 2 DVDs which made more happier.

But now I'm sick. So I'm not happy.
:eek: Max Brenner's!! :D Yum! Awww, hope u get better soon.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
noir. said:
yay hi 5!

I wish i was on holidays. I'd have 13 hours of sleep daily.
I just woke up from sleep. twas quite dandy
Yeah I've been catching up on some long overdue sleep and bumming around time. How long till your holidays?

Oh and today I scored myself a tutoring job, woo!

N

noir.

Fish Sauce said:
Yeah I've been catching up on some long overdue sleep and bumming around time. How long till your holidays?

Oh and today I scored myself a tutoring job, woo!
Friday.

Haha tutoring. What subject will you be teaching the brats?

and @ megan.

thanks dearie!

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
noir. said:
Friday.

Haha tutoring. What subject will you be teaching the brats?
Ah not too far off then. Just keep counting them down, haha.

I will be passing on the power of Year 10 maths, hopefully I know what I'm doing!

N

noir.

Fish Sauce said:
Ah not too far off then. Just keep counting them down, haha.

I will be passing on the power of Year 10 maths, hopefully I know what I'm doing!
Year 10? I'd have thought you'd be teaching something like year 7 or 8 math. Year 10 is only 2 years younger than what you're learning

ordnaiv

Ethereal
HSC
i wish i was on holidays...still have 4 days to go...can't wait - i wanna go watch transformers and harry potter lol

yeah and i have a chemistry excursion tomorrow to Sydney Uni to do some practical experiments - yay

HSC
magpam said:
yeah i also miss those japanese games

occasionally when i have a free i would sneak into the year 11 japanese classroom just to play them. the class and teacher doesn't seem to mind :)

i fact i think they enjoy having me
We also used to play "Ichi Ball". It's kind of like "Silent Ball", a game we played at primary school. (Pretty much just throwing a tennis ball around the classroom, and if you drop the ball, you have to sit out fo the rest of the game.) "Ichi Ball" started off with teacher chanting "The Ichi Ball is getting Ichi; you don'ta want to make it scratchi" :rofl: I miss those days. :(
zangetsu.xo said:
im sure they did mag, im sure they did :uhhuh:
:rofl::rofl:

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
noir. said:
Year 10? I'd have thought you'd be teaching something like year 7 or 8 math. Year 10 is only 2 years younger than what you're learning
So did I, but teaching Year 10 will actually help me perfect my basics as well so that's a bonus. I think I should be alright though. I wouldn't be able to do Year 11 but Year 10 should be okay.

And I tell you what, guys, in November go and see Death Proof.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
noir. said:
I totally love Quentin Tarantino :D
:D

The car chases are awesome! Australia even gets a mention, which would be better if it wasn't a Kiwi being called an Aussie and arguing about it, lol.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
noir. said:
I don't know, I've forgotten Year 10 and under maths, but I'd be fine with guiding a student with 2 unit and extension 1 maths, guess the memory can't go that far back.

School day was kind of sleepy and day-dream-like distracting.

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I don't know, I've forgotten Year 10 and under maths, but I'd be fine with guiding a student with 2 unit and extension 1 maths, guess the memory can't go that far back.

School day was kind of sleepy and day-dream-like distracting.
Lolz school, I remember that...I haven't done a full day (or even half a day) of school in over a week ;)
Soooooo bad :eek:

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
dr baby beanie said:
Lolz school, I remember that...I haven't done a full day (or even half a day) of school in over a week ;)
Soooooo bad :eek:
Damns :eek: You should do school soon :uhhuh:;):shy: Like you should do me.

Yeah, I believe Chocolat would think she knows the reason as to my day dream state :eek:

Last edited:

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Damns :O You should do school soon :uhhuh:;):shy: Like you do me.

Yeah, I believe Chocolat would think she knows the reason as to my day dream state :eek:
Oh, so you tell rita, but not me.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
lol, I just remembered this dream I had last night.

I rocked up to school for my HSC Business exam in jeans and a T-shirt and I wasn't allowed to do it, and I had no time to go home and come back. Most of the dream was spent with me running around trying to get some clothes. Eventually I borrowed someone's trousers and got into the exam, which upon reading made me realise that all the stress had made me completely forget everything I'd learned.

Woke up going "holy shit".

I hate dreams like that. Bit of a funny one, though.

Last edited:

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
magpam said:
i dreamt i fail my maths assessment

i got pretty emotional in my dream

but when i woke up i was like mehhhh
Was it because you didn't know it was on? That seems to be my most common, which is why the wrong clothes was a welcome change, lol.

It's so sad having dreams about school when I had some absolutely hilarious ones with parallel universes, ice skating rinks, wars and card players last weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)