• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beege

HSC
I have a maths test tomorrow, wish me luck guys! aiming for 90+ I will inform you all of the outcome.

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
f3nr15 said:
stickers ? damn that was primary school :( ... teachers dont even consider merit awards these days for seniors ... just exam marks
So true.

Beege

HSC
Everyone at my school is starting their hardcore study programs now lol suckers. They left it to the last minute.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Beege said:
Everyone at my school is starting their hardcore study programs now lol suckers. They left it to the last minute.
on the other hand, its fresh !
or its simply refreshed ... i study a little way before exams and it steadily increases as i get closer

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Shrikar said:
Found out that i was getting an award for our school's formal assembly with the theme "Spirit and Success." I am guessing its for the work i do as the cook at our Firday morning BBQ. The money from the BBQ goes directly towards sponsoring a child in Africa through World Vision. So i think its pretty awesome. :)
Congrats for the award. And where you're donating the money is awesome indeed.

Our BBQ money comes back to us to build an elevator, which is dumb.

HSC
After PD/H/PE, I went to my teacher's staff room to get some revision notes that I missed out on getting when I was sick (and missed out on a week of school).

While I was there, I found out that I was getting an award at our term-ly assembly (since it was from my PD/H/PE teacher, I'll take a stab-in-the-dark and say that it's for PD/H/PE... :shy:)

Haha, and when I got home, my sister said that she was going to be getting an award too. (She's in Year 7.) I'm a proud sister. :eek::eek:
Beege said:
I have a maths test tomorrow, wish me luck guys! aiming for 90+ I will inform you all of the outcome.
Good luck. :)

goosiegoo

HSC
Beege said:
Good luck!

I got a bio test back today, 90%. I'm very happy with that. And it was my last internal assessment for bio except for the trials. Huzzah!

Other than that my day was unusually boring... i was really tired and just kept sleeping in all of my classes.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
in school at the moment. exams are over , save for an english advanced listening task.
8 down , 1 to go =)
SO TIRED ! ah i need sleep !!

Beege

HSC
The maths test was a piece of cake! They made it too straight forward I reckon. Expecting at least 90% :) I will tell you guys my result when I find out.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Today, 2nd needle, maths exam and forced my way through a sea of year 10s.

All painful.

HSC
Ew. Year 10's.

Today I go tmy english extension mark back. For my 15 minute speech which nearly ended my life. I got 29/30 which absolutley MADE MY LIFE considering I worked really hard on it. But yeah. Other then that, my day was average. I'm still waiting on my creative writing piece which will probably completely wreck my speech mark but meh.

N

noir.

today: a math assessment that hardly anyone finished [i did though!]. too long. too hard.

very rushed.
i think i got like 2 right out of 20 for probability.

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
m0ofin said:
Congrats for the award. And where you're donating the money is awesome indeed.

Our BBQ money comes back to us to build an elevator, which is dumb.
Hey. Thanks, i really appreciate it. Lol about the elevator.

IceOnFire

HSC
WooOoo did my last third round of assessments today.

So sOre from the athletics carnival yesterday, but I had fun. :D

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
At home, eating beef and packing for the Cosmology residential happening today, tomorrow and Sunday :D School day's unimportant :uhhuh:
=O what kind of beef ?
sounds yum

~untitled~

HSC
Got my second jab in the arm today ( most got their yesterday, but a couple of us were on an excursion)... didnt hurt at all. We got NO LOLLIES, and NO STAMP.... But instead the nurse gave me and my friends got a lecture about using condoms and preventing STD's.... Bio was good, coz i convinced the class into doing genetics instead of coordination. Got ancient assignment back.... happy with my ranking, but not my mark! and thats my day....

SoulSearcher said:
At home, eating beef
That poor defenceless animal...

Loza33

HSC
School day? School day.... oh i havent had one of those in a while... haha sorry people!!

If it helps, all i have been doing is working on assessments.... except today!! Today i am doing nothing!!! Going shopping at chatswood this afternoon and then going out in the city!! Which means tomorrow will probably also be a day of little work... hm... not good!!

I was supposed to be going for my manual license tomorrow, but due ot hte whole; not being able to walk thing! Driving a manual is a little hard.. so i reorganized it for monday the 16th.... argh! Hate manuals! I should just wait the 5 months until i get my greens and can drive either.. but meh..

Anyway, how is school going for everyone else??

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Hello children. Uncle Sam has had quite a few good days since he felt the wrath of the mods.
1. Spent all of one of the days last week playing music and skipping classes, as our music class is 'practicing' for a HSC performance night coing up on Wednesday.
2. I've had 2 2:30am nights doing assessments.
3. Played a gig on Friday night. Was supposed to get very drunk but dominos filled me up instead... :(
4. Went to a HSC Study Day at a nearby school. I was supposed to go to 3 English lectures and a Software one, but the Software one was cancelled, so I was forced to sit through 3 lectures telling me the same things i have heard 1000 times before.

My holidays start on Friday, after this week which consists of 2 normal school days, a gig on Tuesday night, our HSC performance night on Wednesday, Newcastle Uni open day on Thursday and possibly a careers expo on some other day this week (I can't remember).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)