• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
~untitled~ said:
That poor defenceless animal...
Meh :)
Loza33 said:
School day? School day.... oh i havent had one of those in a while... haha sorry people!!

If it helps, all i have been doing is working on assessments.... except today!! Today i am doing nothing!!! Going shopping at chatswood this afternoon and then going out in the city!! Which means tomorrow will probably also be a day of little work... hm... not good!!

I was supposed to be going for my manual license tomorrow, but due ot hte whole; not being able to walk thing! Driving a manual is a little hard.. so i reorganized it for monday the 16th.... argh! Hate manuals! I should just wait the 5 months until i get my greens and can drive either.. but meh..

Anyway, how is school going for everyone else??
I wish I didn't have any school days I needed to go to this week :(

:lol: Fuck, I was near Chatswood this weekend :uhhuh: If my parents didn't take me home today, I would've bummed around for a bit there before I went home :p

That sucks :( Good luck with the driving test :)

School's been meh :eek: Cosmology's been good though :uhhuh:

~untitled~

HSC
HSC music enrichment today, lol totally stuffed up my workshop performance, but nomatter.... back to the uni bright and early in the morning tomorrow! Today was freezing.... i swear my fingers were about to snap off...

HSC
magpam said:
i am on holz so ive just been relaxing
Just rub it in, we don't care. :mad: Haha.
~untitled~ said:
HSC music enrichment today, lol totally stuffed up my workshop performance, but nomatter.... back to the uni bright and early in the morning tomorrow! Today was freezing.... i swear my fingers were about to snap off...
Yeah, it was freezing today, my fingers felt the same. And my teeth were chattering a lot too. :cold:

idling fire

HSC
3U maths exam today. I didn't think it was too bad. Everyone I spoke to thought it was hard... which means I must have made heaps of mistakes. A nice question took me ages to do just because I read 1/7 as 1/2 so I can just imagine what I did with the rest of the test.

Oh well, I'm too relaxed about school *temporarily ignores minor stress attacks from last week*

Loza33

HSC
idling fire said:
Oh well, I'm too relaxed about school *temporarily ignores minor stress attacks from last week*
Yeah, i am so stressed about all my assessments, but i keep putting htem off....

DO SOME WORK SILLY WOMAN!!!!

(yes, i was shouting at my self!!)

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
i forgot that i left my school shoes at my friends on friday night.
wore green flats.
blamed the fact that "my stairs got done on the weekened and they moved around the shoes..." blah blah blah and i genuinely thought so.
hahaha twas funny.
felt like the biggest mong all day.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Am I the only one that isn't stressed?

Or is that that I don't really care anymore?

~untitled~

HSC
another day of music enrichment... fun cept we had a 3 hour performance report thisafternoon, booooorrrrrriiiiiinnnnnnggggg.... Found a quiet little piano room to play in at lunch (i think i was allowed in there, lol) after giving up on trying to play over the top of several loud and heavily distorted guitars.... But didnt even get to hear matt hindson play.... Back to school tomorrow :( Biology prac exam in the morning...

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
~untitled~ said:
another day of music enrichment... fun cept we had a 3 hour performance report thisafternoon, booooorrrrrriiiiiinnnnnnggggg.... Found a quiet little piano room to play in at lunch (i think i was allowed in there, lol) after giving up on trying to play over the top of several loud and heavily distorted guitars.... But didnt even get to hear matt hindson play.... Back to school tomorrow :( Biology prac exam in the morning...
Gotta love us guitarists and our amps.

ordnaiv

Ethereal
HSC
oh well, it was quite an ordinary day...started mechanics in 4unit maths, revision in 3unit, boring free period after and a really tiresome english lesson.

oh yeah, we received some tragic news today...our lab assistant in the science department apparently passed away on the weekend...she had been ill for a while now. we were not told what was wrong with her and the severity of her condition so it was quite a shock.

anyways, may she rest in peace...

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
bringbackshred said:
Do you have to do something Japanesey?
yesm.
read a passage in japanese. answer questions in english.
read another stimulus thing in japanese. write a response in japanese. about a page and a half on that squared paper... you know the sort.
it'll be great. i average about 9/10 for practice compositions now so hopefully my luck doesn't run out before then ^^

N

noir.

Today I was late to school once again. My day started off slowly with English, double periods. I then had the 2 slowest free periods of my life, and then ended the day with legal studies where we started a new topic which is also rly boring.

I then went to Max Brenner's and had a waffle and icecream. This made me very happy. And then I bought 2 DVDs which made more happier.

But now I'm sick. So I'm not happy.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
noir. said:
Today I was late to school once again. My day started off slowly with English, double periods. I then had the 2 slowest free periods of my life, and then ended the day with legal studies where we started a new topic which is also rly boring.

I then went to Max Brenner's and had a waffle and icecream. This made me very happy. And then I bought 2 DVDs which made more happier.

But now I'm sick. So I'm not happy.
Max Brenner's? High five!

I'm on holidays at the moment :D

~untitled~

HSC
bringbackshred said:
Gotta love us guitarists and our amps.
Lol, yes surprisingly..... just as long as the amps are turned off, and the guitar is not playing lol..... bahahaha. It just shitted me that i was playing first, lol but im over it and ended up finding a better room anyways, only to find when i left it at the end of lunch there was a group of girls outside the door listening, grrrrrr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)