• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sad Statue

Banned
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Today was a more interesting day than any school day so far this term. Talked with Pat Farmer, Liberal MP today when he came to our school, alright guy. Other than that, not much else done today.
Oh screw you. I wish OUR mp would visit our school.

Deputy Prime Minister my arse.

Sad Statue

Banned
HSC
I've met quite a few MPs... A few have less personality than a door, but there are a few good ones.

Barry O'Farrell was a good kid.

Sad Statue

Banned
HSC
Heh, I'm in my Extension 2 English class at the moment... Somehow my laptop just found the school's wireless network.

Had a total of one class today, which was English. My teachers didnt turn up for the others, so we had a couple of nice bludges, as well as an impromptue breakdancing lesson in Maths, all caught on camera.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
english teacher threw us random hsc english standard questions for witness and we had to develop a mini-thesis in 3 minutes. average size was 60-70 words, i managed to fit in too.

then when the teacher threw us an AOS question the average mini-thesis was 10-15 words while i was the only one with decent content with more than 63 (or 73?) words.

uber fked/pwned the whole class.
preparation is your best friend.

Sad Statue said:
Heh, I'm in my Extension 2 English class at the moment... Somehow my laptop just found the school's wireless network.

Had a total of one class today, which was English. My teachers didnt turn up for the others, so we had a couple of nice bludges, as well as an impromptue breakdancing lesson in Maths, all caught on camera.
send or secks

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
blah. today was a terrible day. We had the absolutely most harderest ever in the world chemistry competition, and i f-a-i-l-e-d. :mad1: And then i caught the wrong bus after school and got to tutoring 15 mins late....

Legham

HSC
My school day wasn't as good as yesterdays.. it was snowing most the day, so visibility was poor.. you can't seriously risk your health by going far faster than your capable of if you can't see where the bumps and stuff are in front of you :( Also, i went in an hour or so earlier than dad, so i wasn't shouted the schooners of carlton draught down at the pub afterwards :(

Still a good day, of course.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
Legham said:
My school day wasn't as good as yesterdays.. it was snowing most the day, so visibility was poor.. you can't seriously risk your health by going far faster than your capable of if you can't see where the bumps and stuff are in front of you :( Also, i went in an hour or so earlier than dad, so i wasn't shouted the schooners of carlton draught down at the pub afterwards :(

Still a good day, of course.
It snowed???? oh, i wish it would snow where i live.... stupid global warming.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
ssejamafone said:
blah. today was a terrible day. We had the absolutely most harderest ever in the world chemistry competition, and i f-a-i-l-e-d. :mad1: And then i caught the wrong bus after school and got to tutoring 15 mins late....
i hated the chemistry competition, i just hope the trial chemistry exam wont be like that

ssejamafone said:
turn off all the gas heaters

Legham

HSC
ssejamafone said:
Uhhmm.. i'm posting from Perisher :p Course its gonna snow regularly. Unfortunately, i don't live here :( I go back home tomorrow sometime.

Sad Statue

Banned
HSC
I just went to buy my ticket for The Simpsons at 9:20. I didn't even know there were that many young people in Taree. o_O

Legham

HSC
Sad Statue said:
I just went to buy my ticket for The Simpsons at 9:20. I didn't even know there were that many young people in Taree. o_O
Omg, i went to taree last wednesday and there were THAT many coons! There were more abos than normal people! 'twas kinda scary :p had to try and look elsewhere cause i didnt want them to think i was staring cause they'd bash me and rape the girls i was with. well, it wouldn't be rape for one cause shes a sluzza and she'd like it.. but still!

Umm, anyways.. sidetracked a little.

Well, my school day i increased my knowledge of the motion of boards and such through different kinds of frozen water, such as powdery snow. :santa:

Sad Statue

Banned
HSC
Legham said:
Omg, i went to taree last wednesday and there were THAT many coons! There were more abos than normal people! 'twas kinda scary :p had to try and look elsewhere cause i didnt want them to think i was staring cause they'd bash me and rape the girls i was with. well, it wouldn't be rape for one cause shes a sluzza and she'd like it.. but still!

Umm, anyways.. sidetracked a little.

Well, my school day i increased my knowledge of the motion of boards and such through different kinds of frozen water, such as powdery snow. :santa:
Yeah, Taree's a bit like that... :/ They probably let all o the mission people out on the town for the day.

Legham

HSC
Sad Statue said:
Yeah, Taree's a bit like that... :/ They probably let all o the mission people out on the town for the day.

Haha, Risky.

Big W didnt even let us in cause we were in school uniform :( and they said security would take us if they saw us in the centre at all.. You'd think they'd let it slide if the school wasn't even in the same town >:/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)