Status
Not open for further replies.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
magpam said:
lulz ummm my lowest mark was 51 :shy:
just passed lol
most of my subs i got above average so im happy :)
haha same =]
i was finally above average for eng adv !
hooray ! glad i dropped ext =]

Legham

HSC
My day was good.
1st period: free
2nd period: got english back, so just talked to friends all lesson
3rd period: astronomy lecture instead of physics. I was tired from a big night so i was nodding off heaps which was kinda annoying, but it beats falling asleep in regular physics :p
4th period: Free
5th period: Free

So i was only at school for 2.5 hours including recess! :)

Studly.McGee

Banned
HSC
I kind of don't go to school tomorrow...

Going on a bus trip to UNE for the open day.

Legham

HSC
Studly.McGee said:
I kind of don't go to school tomorrow...

Going on a bus trip to UNE for the open day.
Ooh, some of my friends are going to that. Staying overnight apparently! Made it sound mighty tempting, but i only found out it existed today so i was too late.

Studly.McGee

Banned
HSC
Legham said:
Ooh, some of my friends are going to that. Staying overnight apparently! Made it sound mighty tempting, but i only found out it existed today so i was too late.
Hahaha, yeah, I know a couple of people from your school going on that. *Thanks party on friday night*

There's only like 3 from mine going.

Legham

HSC
Studly.McGee said:
Hahaha, yeah, I know a couple of people from your school going on that. *Thanks party on friday night*

There's only like 3 from mine going.
What party on friday night was that? I was gonna go out after work but my gf was para by then :p lol. Had to take her home.

Chocolat

HSC
haha omg...I was in such a hyper mood today at school...spent all of english drawing in my friend's diary and having my english teacher tell me I would fail at life (I sorta forgot to hand in my KL quotes....oopsie)...and then in Biology I spent another hour dawdling on my friend's diary making it look pretty. Oh, and wasted my two frees talking to friends. I swear I have never in my life used a free productively. I get toooooooo distracted!

Studly.McGee

Banned
HSC
Legham said:
What party on friday night was that? I was gonna go out after work but my gf was para by then :p lol. Had to take her home.
LOL.

That was an 18th for one of the guys from my school. It was mainly people from my school, but a few people from yours rocked up.

HSC
My day wasn't too bad.
It was pretty much just receiving our Trials results and going through them, and well as doing (much needed) revision.
Oh, and in Chem we did a cool Prac. :cool:

Legham

HSC
Studly.McGee said:
LOL.

That was an 18th for one of the guys from my school. It was mainly people from my school, but a few people from yours rocked up.
Ahh rightio. I thought it might of been the 20th down the road from micky D's, cause the guys i know going to UNE were at that. Was wondering what you were doing in forster :p

Anyways.. yeah. How bout those school days, huh?

Legham

HSC
Lol, i don't even stay at school in my frees :p Free period is either sleep time, visit gf time or play guitar hero time :)

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
Got our physics marks back today, so depressing. We got our English reuslts back, i did pretty good in it.

Chemistry sucked, we just did some practicals and my teacher told me I did pretty good, but her definition of pretty good is 70s. :mad1:
Sounds alright, but i put the most amount of effort into chem, hopefully i will reap the rewards.

~untitled~

HSC
lol, mel dont worry im similar. i have constant nightmares now. i had a dream last night that i was speeding and i lost my license, which is very odd. But i always dream that im in the middle of the hsc exams... so i wake up stressing that i havent studied and im going to fail, then im like "oh, its still another month away"...lol.

HSC
I had a dream that I was in gaol 2 nights ago. :confused:
Is my subconscious trying to tell me I feel like I'm trapped or something?

:(

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Legham said:
Lol, i don't even stay at school in my frees :p Free period is either sleep time, visit gf time or play guitar hero time :)
Guitar Hero!

meedleemeedleemeeeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)