How was your school day? (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Damn Superannuation and its brethren of Financial Applications of Geometrical Series in Maths, other than the runny nose,

Hooray! 38% for MX1, worse than I thought, formula & substitution mistakes FTW, at least I don't have to do it again 'cause I got over 30% ... :) :) :)

Apparently I came 1st in Physics in the Half-Yearly @ approx 64%, even though mark scavengers will try to surpass me, I still will be in the Top 3 ... :D :D :D

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
f3nr15 said:
Damn Superannuation and its brethren of Financial Applications of Geometrical Series in Maths, other than the runny nose,

Hooray! 38% for MX1, worse than I thought, formula & substitution mistakes FTW, at least I don't have to do it again 'cause I got over 30% ... :) :) :)

Apparently I came 1st in Physics in the Half-Yearly @ approx 64%, even though mark scavengers will try to surpass me, I still will be in the Top 3 ... :D :D :D
Hmm, don't worry about it. Nice work with your physics rankings though. I think its safe to say, that we haven't done as well in our half yearlies then we wanted to :mad1: . Good Luck with everything else though, there is still time left.

Last edited:

-pari-

HSC
N/A
we haven't done as well in our half yearlies then we wanted to
that seems to be the general concensus (sp?) huh?

i'm sure everyone is motivated to work harder though :)

idling fire

HSC
:( Not good. Only got 80% for chem prac exam and 87% for 2u maths. I was hoping for 90's in each, since I thought they were both easy. Dreadful mark for maths... my rival got 100%. For shame. :(

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
bringbackshred said:
Well, I fucked up. Horribly.

Screw me. (Wait, that sounded bad.)
:rofl: where's gangles when you need her??

Ohh Sam, you didn't do that bad. Kick butt and ace them next time - country pride on the line!!:p:)

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
well i totally failed my business examw hich i expected considering it was a fricking hard exam. But still didnt make me feel any better coz business is what i wanna do when i finish school. So its safe to say my school day was pretty crap.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
dr baby beanie said:

Ohh Sam, you didn't do that bad. Kick butt and ace them next time - country pride on the line!!:p:)
I hasten to disagree.... Which is unfortunate. At least it is a good motivator.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
dr baby beanie said:

Sure you're kidding ;)

Got rest of legal exam back, as well as english and extension english results. Other than that, not too much debacle, except about debating positions, but that's fixed now.

Sofstar

HSC
Missed religion double cuz i had a music rehersal. We spent 100minutes on 1 piece which is 20mins long and didnt even finish rehersing it.
English we watched X-files and in biology we had a guest speaker talking to us about biotechnology. And then we got an early mark which ment early train. Man it was packed.

Loza33

HSC
I love my blazer too...

Jumper and blazer.. i dont care that i look fat with lots of clothes!! i still freeze!! Thank god for scarves too!!

I want vests.... like sleveless vests.. how cool would they be?

N

noir.

school was boring. Did some "brain-storming" for drama group perf, got drama exams back, and other than that... my day wasn't thrilling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)