How was your school day? (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legham

HSC
Lol! thats probably what happened to my alarm.. I missed it completely today and on thursday.. But my mum never woke me up, i just missed shitloads of school.

edit: actually i think i even remember a power surge sometime last week *-)

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Went to bed at 5 Sunday morning. Stayed up until 2:30 yesterday morning.

How do you think my day was?

I did get Software back today though. Came 1st.

HSC
I woke up with a nosebleed. It wasn't bad at all though; but it made me waste my precious sleeping time! :(

I had a PD/H/PE assignment due today, and I've got a Physics assignment due tomorrow.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
I woke up with a nosebleed. It wasn't bad at all though; but it made me waste my precious sleeping time! :(

I had a PD/H/PE assignment due today, and I've got a Physics assignment due tomorrow.
I have Extension 1 English Visual Rep and Speech due on Wednesday. I haven't started.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
bringbackshred said:
I did get Software back today though. Came 1st.
Nice.

Don't think that'll be happening to me for the last exam, lol.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Fish Sauce said:
Nice.

Don't think that'll be happening to me for the last exam, lol.
Hahaha, you'll be fine. I'm happy to come first though - me and one other guy are the only real hopes of getting a B6, and in every assessment through the course so far, i have beaten him by a couple of marks. We have a very close rivalry. I told him after our exam that he beat me, so it seems as though I am quite the liar.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Oh, i forgot the best part of my day:

We spent 20 minutes talking about colonic irrigation in entertainment.

kloudsurfer

HSC
Didnt go to school. Again.

I was sick. Again.

And im supposed to have my P's text on wednesday! I really hope im better by then!

jessc.-

HSC
hey im new here on the forums =), my first postness. Anyway today we got HPV vaccinations and so my left arm feels like there's a bruise innit.. =\

btw is it just me or what, cos i feel that the year 12s at our school have lost our priorityness (sorry, standard heh), i mean; our school are making the teachers who teach year 12s go on stupid 3 week camps with other grades throughout the year. We also have so much extra school crap-- even our assemblies are bloody pointless..singing hymns 24/7 which occur 3 times a week in 35 min periods (and im not religious).. OH YEAH i almost forgot.. SOME YEAR 12'S EVEN GET bottom lockers (like me) and the year 7s get freaken top lockers, lol.. so just wondering whether anyone else is in such a situation??

so peanus.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
jessc.- said:
hey im new here on the forums =), my first postness. Anyway today we got HPV vaccinations and so my left arm feels like there's a bruise innit.. =\

btw is it just me or what, cos i feel that the year 12s at our school have lost our priorityness (sorry, standard heh), i mean; our school are making the teachers who teach year 12s go on stupid 3 week camps with other grades throughout the year. We also have so much extra school crap-- even our assemblies are bloody pointless..singing hymns 24/7 which occur 3 times a week in 35 min periods (and im not religious).. OH YEAH i almost forgot.. SOME YEAR 12'S EVEN GET bottom lockers (like me) and the year 7s get freaken top lockers, lol.. so just wondering whether anyone else is in such a situation??

so peanus.
Lolpeanus.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
bringbackshred said:
Hahaha, you'll be fine. I'm happy to come first though - me and one other guy are the only real hopes of getting a B6, and in every assessment through the course so far, i have beaten him by a couple of marks. We have a very close rivalry. I told him after our exam that he beat me, so it seems as though I am quite the liar.
Hoping that everyone's confidence and my utter shame coming out of the exam was unfounded, heh. Good job though, keep going at it. I swore to myself I'd use this long weekend to go heart out on my major project, but I haven't even touched it. I swear I'll do some through the week.

I swear.

As for my "school day", seeing Spiderman 3 later. Might have mentioned that before, but it's too cool not to say again.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
My school day? It involved going through my SDD exam (getting an extra half mark ftw), doing an exercise in maths, summarising the first scene of King Lear and going to McDonald's. Whoo yeah.

idling fire

HSC
Had to do assembly - felt like a puppet "And now the principal will ... " "Here's miss so-and-so to give the sports announcements." Blargh.
Then my EE1 speech ... the kind of speech where you wish you weren't coming to school the next day.

So now, sleeeeeeeeeeeep.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
idling fire said:
Then my EE1 speech ... the kind of speech where you wish you weren't coming to school the next day.
I've got exactly the same feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)