How was your school day? (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Gah, I hate you Nichole and Gab. So jealous that you guys get to debate this year. Stupid english teacher.... Grrrr.

Loza33

HSC
williamc said:
Yer but you live in Bathurst were in winter it is -10 degree.
Yeah, i know!! It is freezing here... i hate the cold... !!

Today was supposed to be the first day of netball but i think it sbeen called off because of the rain.... which is good because its freezing! and the guys have a home rugby game, os i might go and watch them... so cold though... hm..

House and hot milo sounds better... hm...

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
bringbackshred said:
Gah, I hate you Nichole and Gab. So jealous that you guys get to debate this year. Stupid english teacher.... Grrrr.
:argue::lol: yeah I'm jealous too - I'm in the exact same situation as Sam :(
<3<3 :)

HSC
School's been alright, I spent most of the week reassuring myself that the awful marks I got for my half-yearlies don't count towards that much of my HSC anyway, so it's all good. :eek: :eek:
Loza33 said:
Yeah, i know!! It is freezing here... i hate the cold... !!

Today was supposed to be the first day of netball but i think it sbeen called off because of the rain.... which is good because its freezing! and the guys have a home rugby game, os i might go and watch them... so cold though... hm..

House and hot milo sounds better... hm...
I've got a bye for netball today; thus why I'm on BoS. :p

Loza33

HSC
Yeah, netball was cancelled.... i wasnt meant too play until 3:30 anyway.. but they have already called it off!!

I went and watched the guys.. it was freezing!! Raining and cold and horrible... but they only have four home games this season and some guys who left last year came and i hadnt chatted to them in a while...

Little school productive day.. but toherwise ok..

Sofstar

HSC
I'm going to school tomorrow if it makes you feel any better.:mad1:

Loza33

HSC
magpam said:
boarding school?
Yea... its good i like it.... most of the time... but sometimes i need to get out...

There was a massive party last night and i couldnt go because the chick who was having it didnt organize it until thursday and we have to have leave sorted by the wednesday before.. that kind of thing! :mad:

It gets boring.... but school work is a good distractor, so we get lots of work done..

Legham

HSC
Lol i slept in again today. So, my school day consisted of one hour of maths, then hometime. I've had a grand total of 5 lessons so far this term.

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
Legham said:
Lol i slept in again today. So, my school day consisted of one hour of maths, then hometime. I've had a grand total of 5 lessons so far this term.
:rofl::rofl: Go leggy! UAI=99 fo'sho!!;)

I'm sick, still. :(

idling fire

HSC
Chemistry excursion was awesome. Ok, slight exaggeration, but it was pretty good. Though I would've liked to have tried shooting down a plane using the anti-aircraft guns on the ship we went on.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Woo, holiday today and tomorrow! Have tickets for Spiderman 3 booked tomorrow, can't wait.

HSC
My day::bomb:

a) I was tired from studying til 3am for legal this morning- all because I wasn't keeping track of time, I looked at my watch, thinking it may have been about 1.. it was 3. I know, my bad lol, I can laugh now that its over, but wakin up this morning wasn't nice. But I've dne worse.

b) My exam wasn't til the last two periods, so I spent the whole day in a state or permanent yawn whilst listening to everyone else stress out and talk about the exam.

c) The exam itself was nerve wracking cause I was dead tired and I felt under prpared despite endless study. But it was OK. Not great but OK. I nailed a pretty good 10 marker so I was happy with that, and the whole paper was practically last years HSC minus what we havent done yet, so I was familar with it.

Now I'm just tired. Tomorrow is X-country so I have given myself tonight off to recover. But I'm glad it's all over, to be honest.

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
Well my sleep last nite was disturbed at midnight coz stupid me when we had there was a blackout on saturday i reset my clock but not the alarm so when i went to bed last nite i just switched the alarm on not taking any notice of the time it was set to. So after a lot of yelling at my mum and ignoring the damn thing i realised it was the alarm. Then i woke up 10 mins late this morning and couldnt remember whether it was a dream or reality so i was pretty confused all dat til 3rd period when i realised what had happened. As for my day it was pretty good actually......for a monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)