How was your school day? (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legham

HSC
My school day was perty hectic.. a whole two hours of it.. I dunno how much more of this i can cope.

RHINO7

HSC
I had a crap day. I recieved an assessment task for modern history: 2 essays due next tuesday.
I also have an ancient history assessment task due on tuesday.
Dam it... i'm going to be busy!

HSC
I had an assignment due on Monday (PD/H/PE) and one due today (Physics).

Argh. :S I'm glad they're over.

Sofstar

HSC
Woke up this morning and just felt like i went to sleep 1 minute earlier. Was very sleepy in chem and in biology we were making models. Nothing much else.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
I had a lot of sleep last night. I had an early one - 11pm. Now I've got a 2L bottle of Coke to keep me company until I finish my Ext1 English Speech later on.

AND OMFG I AM HAVING CHICKEN ENCHILADAS FOR DINNER.

Legham

HSC
bringbackshred said:
I had a lot of sleep last night. I had an early one - 11pm. Now I've got a 2L bottle of Coke to keep me company until I finish my Ext1 English Speech later on.

AND OMFG I AM HAVING CHICKEN ENCHILADAS FOR DINNER.
:eek: yuuuuummm..

I swear it's good-dinner-night tonight.. everyones having sick dinners! including me :)

Sofstar

HSC
I had a cool dinner too. No-one listens to me in this house. GRRRRR.

Loza33

HSC
Legham said:
:eek: yuuuuummm..

I swear it's good-dinner-night tonight.. everyones having sick dinners! including me :)
Yeah hey!

Even i had a good dinner... shock horror! The dining hall decided NOT to feed us meat chunks in gravy.. ever so generous of them.. haha we had chicken snitchel... with nice salad :O:O.... ah the sad life of a boarder who gets excited over salad... haha

School was ok... summer sports award assembly took most of hte day.. plus we had to redo our individual school photos AGAIN because the camera store lost the other ones... so ANGRY!! I can only be bothered to look nice one day a year! Plus i dyed my hair since the last ones.. so in all the academic, year and sports photos i have blonde hair and then red hair in the individual ones... haha random!

Not mnuch else happened.... some random classes... netball and dancing... sounds like a normal day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)