How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
Legham said:
Was the gig heaps good? Turns out Jed knew about it but didnt tell me :( such a bastard.

My school day involved a free period for physics, then going to my friends house to help him build his new dune buggy, then a lesson of maths.. then home followed by party, followed by heaps drunk :D
Haha, Secular Cat and Amity were shit as all hell but the other 3 were great, especially Coma Lies. They lifted the roof off. SO brutal.

And Jed's half dead - give the man a break, lol.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Loza33 said:
Haha same!! Except mine usually are unforseen... i havent been in years... yr 10 i had to go home for an 'emergency'... haha, last year i was sick.. and the years before those i dont remember why.. i jsut didnt go.... haha but this year i will be there!! pending walking abiity and all... i want to get athletics champion, so we will give it a go!! haha

Yesterday was ok... went forever.. but last night i came home!! train got delayed by an hour, so my 3 hour train journey turned into 4!! damn broken car and inability to drive!! :burn: but it was ok.. i was sitting with a friend! I went to bed at 11 and work up at 11... it was awesome!!! much needed sleep!! hm... this weekend..... sleeping, shopping and going to the movies!!! yay!!!
But mine are unforseen :eek:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
It feels like it was so long ago that I last went to school...well it was just friday so I should enjoy the weekend...

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Shotgun Wedding said:
Back in the kitchen with you.
Your words have no effect on me. Those women who choose the kitchen and bed as their sole life have every option to do so. However, I chose the life of promiscuity serving a dominating partner and need not be confined to the kitchen.

N

noir.

ari89 said:
Your words have no effect on me. Those women who choose the kitchen and bed as their sole life have every option to do so.
Appreciate yer support

HSC
ari89 said:
Your words have no effect on me. Those women who choose the kitchen and bed as their sole life have every option to do so. However, I chose the life of promiscuity serving a dominating partner and need not be confined to the kitchen.
But that's where you do your work. Or at least you should.
You haven't done it until you've done it in a walk in freezer.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Shotgun Wedding said:
But that's where you do your work. Or at least you should.
You haven't done it until you've done it in a walk in freezer.
You have an undeniable stench of ignorance. I did it in a walk in freezer when I worked casually in a deli last Christmas.

HSC
ari89 said:
You have an undeniable stench of ignorance. I did it in a walk in freezer when I worked casually in a deli last Christmas.
Well done.

My respect = earnt.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
noir. said:
Appreciate yer support
Undisclosed is not a gender. Us postfeminists have an underniable bias towards transgender individuals such as yourself. I withdrawl my statement of support in relation to your detestable kind.

N

noir.

ari89 said:
Undisclosed is not a gender. Us postfeminists have an underniable bias towards transgender individuals such as yourself. I withdrawl my statement of support in relation to your detestable kind.
Appreciate yer support

Loza33

HSC
ari89 said:
Refer to above, you abomination of the natural order.
Be nice to noir!!

You have had been here for as long as us regulars you would know noir's gender...

Or if you had the intelligence to figure out noir's subtle hints, then you would also know the gender of noir!!

HSC
Loza33 said:
Be nice to noir!!

You have had been here for as long as us regulars you would know noir's gender...

Or if you had the intelligence to figure out noir's subtle hints, then you would also know the gender of noir!!
She appreciates 'yer support' as well.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Loza33 said:
Be nice to noir!!

I assume you are also a transgender individual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)