• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loza33

HSC
noir. said:
I didn't go to school today, though at first I planned to, then i changed my mind... and then I changed me mind again... And when I woke up this morning I apparently said "nooo" when my mum asked me if I was going... What a day.

Aw why not.
Wow!!! i wish i could do that!! I didnt want to get up this morning... i had an early class but id didnt go....

Damn insomnia that means early wake ups but inability to get out of bed!! Plus my arms are so sore from crutches that i physically couldnt get out of bed this morning...

I am hating this broken foot thing... i feel so helpless!! i cant do anything.... like carry my books to class or carry my food at lunch! i feel like an invalid and am fed up of people trying to help me, but i cant do it without their help!! Though one of my friends.. hurt his leg yesterday at footy so he is on crutches too and i didnt feel so lonely!! But still!!

Plus got another assessment today....

Hate year 12!!!

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
idling fire said:
I dunno. I'm just a loser, I guess.
You're not a loser, I hope you feel happier soon.

Had an in-class essay today. I studied hard, remembered statistics, went in, forgot what was learnt and made the statistics and quotes up instead.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Ah thanks, you guys are too kind.

I posted a rather innapropriate and profane image in the Prelim forums and so, was hit with the ban. Those 08ers blamed me for their sudden loss of innocence. Actually, I just felt bad for not doing too well in my exams and decided to punish myself in the least emo way possible.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
m0ofin said:
Ah thanks, you guys are too kind.

I posted a rather innapropriate and profane image in the Prelim forums and so, was hit with the ban. Those 08ers blamed me for their sudden loss of innocence. Actually, I just felt bad for not doing too well in my exams and decided to punish myself in the least emo way possible.
Pfft, innocence. Ahhh ok, self-motivated ban then. Good to see you back though, but you didn't do that badly in the half yearlies, did you?

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
SoulSearcher said:
Pfft, innocence. Ahhh ok, self-motivated ban then. Good to see you back though, but you didn't do that badly in the half yearlies, did you?
They're probably more worldly than we are. Thanks, it's good to see the Spam Kings (and Queens) at work again and yes, I did do quite badly. How about you? You probably killed your exams.

SoulSearcher

HSC
m0ofin said:
They're probably more worldly than we are. Thanks, it's good to see the Spam Kings (and Queens) at work again and yes, I did do quite badly. How about you? You probably killed your exams.
More than me, definately :( And it's good to see you back =) The sad face emoticon was for your results, but I know you'll get better marks in the rest of your assessments =) You could say I killed them, but that doesn't apply for english =(

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
SoulSearcher said:
More than me, definately :( And it's good to see you back =) The sad face emoticon was for your results, but I know you'll get better marks in the rest of your assessments =) You could say I killed them, but that doesn't apply for english =(
That's not too bad a thing, really. Thanks a lot Gab, you're far too kind =) And congrats on your great results, you'll improve in English surely, if not, there's always Maths to lean on eh? It's funny, I got crap marks for everything else except English :/

SoulSearcher

HSC
m0ofin said:
That's not too bad a thing, really. Thanks a lot Gab, you're far too kind =) And congrats on your great results, you'll improve in English surely, if not, there's always Maths to lean on eh? It's funny, I got crap marks for everything else except English :/
Depends on the viewpoint of the person you're talking to, I suppose. Aww shucks, thanks Lynda =) You certainly are a very nice and kind person yourself ^_^ Hopefully, although I don't want to rely on maths too much =P Good to hear you went well in english, and you'll certainly go better in your other subjects, I'm very sure of that ^_^

N

noir.

got back an assessment I did last term for English. 18/20.
also got 2 assessment notifications. and found a dead ant inside a packet of chips i bought from the canteen. Yay for my observations

Loza33

HSC
Hmm.... still at school now...

Today hasnt been too bad...

I didnt get much sleep, as i had a friend come home drunk from the pub (origin) at my window at 4am this morning... my window is 15m off the ground... but he proceeded to scale it.... i dunno... So i hardly got any sleep... and so then i slept in... argh!!

Still in last period... ancient history.. our teacher is away.... so we are 'researching' for our assessment...

SO bored.... and i have the hiccups.. and i wish i was going to netball training today.. i always wish it was friday as i am going home tomorrow!!

Wohoo!!!!!

Legham

HSC
My day consisted of sleeping in, physics, going home for three hours, maths, going home. And my mum took me and my sister out to lunch cause my sisters going to fiji, so i got a hell good meal :D

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
We observed bread mould and bacteria for half the Biology lesson today.

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
Had a chemistry prac, screwed it up entirely :burn: Had a english assessment task...screwed that too :)

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
got report back, ultimate depression ... bring back the 1930s .. but ...

went to a nearby creek for the pracitcal chemsitries ... our deputy principal is our teacher ... caught kids from our school at the large man-sized sewer tunnel at the end of the creek ... ultimate pwnage BAHAHA

HSC
noir. said:
got back an assessment I did last term for English. 18/20.
also got 2 assessment notifications. and found a dead ant inside a packet of chips i bought from the canteen. Yay for my observations
Tasty. That's why I tell you to only cook for yourself, hun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)