• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
f3nr15 said:
got report back, ultimate depression ... bring back the 1930s .. but ...

went to a nearby creek for the pracitcal chemsitries ... our deputy principal is our teacher ... caught kids from our school at the large man-sized sewer tunnel at the end of the creek ... ultimate pwnage BAHAHA
Stop posting and do more work.

I had a fun day, involving more drifting of cars on grass patches near the school, immediately after going to Maccas for our music lesson.

Loza33

HSC
Legham said:
My day consisted of sleeping in, physics, going home for three hours, maths, going home. And my mum took me and my sister out to lunch cause my sisters going to fiji, so i got a hell good meal :D
You really do never go to school hey??

Meh.. my night has been so boring... really attempting to convince myself to work.. not getting far... every time i decided to do something, or work on something i realize the stuff i need is all the way across the other side of myroom... and i give up and lie in bed watching gilmore girls.... 4 more weeks of pain, inability to do anything, and lack of motivation... oooo great... cant wait!!

HSC
Loza33 said:
You really do never go to school hey??

Meh.. my night has been so boring... really attempting to convince myself to work.. not getting far... every time i decided to do something, or work on something i realize the stuff i need is all the way across the other side of myroom... and i give up and lie in bed watching gilmore girls.... 4 more weeks of pain, inability to do anything, and lack of motivation... oooo great... cant wait!!
Read Mills and Boon.

nicole21290

HSC
It's Friday, yeah? Zzzzzz.... Bedtime yet? Nuh - actually today was okay. I actually understood what we were learning in maths and I got to burn stuff in Biology (and yes, of course it was relevant). Ancient was fine - pretty relaxed. I'm currently pretending to work... No. Scrap that. I am working - very hard (on increasing my conversation skills and internet browsing skills anyway) Time to work!!!! I'm so motivated!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *twiddles thumbs* Yeah

HSC
ahh 2dai, ummm, i did my english assessment, talked through maths, did past hsc questions for engineering, PLAYED RUGBY FOR THE FIRST TIME N AGES!!!(always use to do that in year8-10)....n....bludged in physics:)

HSC
I haven't been here for ages. (a week?) :(
Hey. :wave:
Loza33 said:
I only ended up going to one class today......

A third of the year was at a bio excursion and i spent the rest of the time either at hospital, doctors or xray place.... yay!!! Great news!! I broke my second and third metatarsal.... which means, cast, crutches, no walking, no running, no netball, nor driving or working!!! all i have is; pain, inabilty to walk, or do anything for myself!! This sucks!!

But other than that... my day was ok....

Lots of painkillers!!
Awwww. I hope you aren't in too much pain. :(
Monday: I saw King Lear at Bondi; it was actually alright. I also met up with my cousin there. :)

Tuesday: It was Parent/Teacher interviews + we got report cards. It was nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be. :D My parents are happy with me, and so are my teachers. They just said that I have to study more. :)

Wednesday: I spent the day listening to people who got bad report cards complaining. :) Then I went to a friend's house to watch the State of Origin. :( I also choked (on water?) and couldn't breathe for what felt like at least 30 seconds. :(

Thursday: I had a Chemistry Prac + an English Assessment Task, both worth 10%. I think I did alright in Chemistry, and... yeah...

Friday: We had Crossroads today; which meant that I only had to go to one lesson, Physics. For Crossroads we learnt that drugs are bad, alcohol is bad, and not to start or spread rumours. In Physics we spent a lot of the lesson talking about NRL. And how QLD won Origin. And how happy the teacher was about it. :( Lol, nah, it was good.

Oh, and we played Touch Footy during recess (I was the only girl playing) and I scored a try. And someone called me Minichiello. :D But I also dropped 3-ish balls. :( (Which also reminded me of Minichiello... :eek:)

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Oh, and we played Touch Footy during recess (I was the only girl playing) and I scored a try. And someone called me Minichiello. :D But I also dropped 3-ish balls. :( (Which also reminded me of Minichiello... :eek:)
Better than my friend, who dropped tremendous amounts of ball playing touch footy on Thursday without scoring a try :p

Hmm, today, umm, nope, I'm at a lost to remember what happened today. Meissner effect was viewed first-hand though.

Sofstar

HSC
Had one period of SOR then went to a music rehersal which was great! Did an english assessment and then biology after lunch. After school, had a music performance.

MSN2go isnt loading. I think that's a sign that i should do work. NEVER!

Loza33

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
You don't know how many times "unforseen" circumstances have thwarted my attendence at such events :eek:
Haha same!! Except mine usually are unforseen... i havent been in years... yr 10 i had to go home for an 'emergency'... haha, last year i was sick.. and the years before those i dont remember why.. i jsut didnt go.... haha but this year i will be there!! pending walking abiity and all... i want to get athletics champion, so we will give it a go!! haha

Yesterday was ok... went forever.. but last night i came home!! train got delayed by an hour, so my 3 hour train journey turned into 4!! damn broken car and inability to drive!! :burn: but it was ok.. i was sitting with a friend! I went to bed at 11 and work up at 11... it was awesome!!! much needed sleep!! hm... this weekend..... sleeping, shopping and going to the movies!!! yay!!!

Legham

HSC
Was the gig heaps good? Turns out Jed knew about it but didnt tell me :( such a bastard.

My school day involved a free period for physics, then going to my friends house to help him build his new dune buggy, then a lesson of maths.. then home followed by party, followed by heaps drunk :D

~untitled~

HSC
Yea, our athletics carnival was half day tuesday and all day wednesday, it was awesome cept the teachers decided to dock my points for winning the sprint because it was a 'non-serious' attempt, and the fact that i now have zinc stripes burnt in my face (thankgoodness for foundation) ... Sucks that this has to be the last one ever.

School fri was boring, and the only free i had i spent working on an english presentation:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)