Not open for further replies.

Chew me:)

HSC
school is sooooo gay
i hate it
i go to an all girls
i came here in yr 11 and 12 cause my old shcool stopped at yr 10
IT IS SOOOOO GAYY
THEY ARE SOO BORING ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY!!
SOME OF THEM HAVE NEVER PLAYED BBALL IN THEIR LIVES?!?!?

EVERY DAY IS BORING HERE
OH AND THEY ALL THINK THEY ARE RIGHTT
THANK GOD SOMEONE FROM MY OLD SCHOOL CAME WITH ME
THANK GOD

Beege

HSC
Had a study skills day today, I had this hilarious arts/law student that taught us skills. It was very good. We were required to go to our last period of the day but a lot of ppl just bailed but I found out I got marked as absent but 12 other people from my class also left so I don't think i'll get punished.

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
wasnt a bad day. English 1st period wasnt too bad more speeches thank god they r all over get marks back 2moro dont think i want it. Double business studies wasnt too bad 53.5/85 in my assessment better than i thought considering the distractions we had. Then the rest of the day i had free so i just bludged did a bit of study for half yearlies.

Sofstar

HSC
Chew me, that bad aye?

Today was good. I thought it'd be bad because it was Wednesday but it was good. Most interesting thing about today.....my chem teacher said that he would stop giving us information cuz we looked as though we would fall asleep. Hahaha. So true.

Season

HSC
Had a physics test today, felt like crying when I came out of that, and here was me thinking I knew projectile motion, circular motion and gravitation crap inside out... My only consolation was that I wasn't the only one who felt like crying.

Then got math paper back, (thank god its only 10%) which also made me want to cry, it wasn't too bad but I can just be so stupid at times.

Yes 5 x 6 = 11

*hits head against wall*

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
Wrote a 1300 word essay in 50 min for an eng. assessment today.

LatK7

HSC
Finished IPT assignment for tomorrow.

Have to draft up and essay and speech for Monday....crud.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Finally a day off school after having to turn up for three days :D

Got 3u maths tomorrow though. And physics and 4u maths next week. Ooh, I'm *so* excited. x.x

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
-pari- said:
screwd up an eco assessment.

god damn it.
still like eco ?

Season said:
Had a physics test today, felt like crying when I came out of that, and here was me thinking I knew projectile motion, circular motion and gravitation crap inside out... My only consolation was that I wasn't the only one who felt like crying.

Then got math paper back, (thank god its only 10%) which also made me want to cry, it wasn't too bad but I can just be so stupid at times.

Yes 5 x 6 = 11

*hits head against wall*
happened to me frequently when differentiating composite logarithms.

airie said:
Finally a day off school after having to turn up for three days :D

Got 3u maths tomorrow though. And physics and 4u maths next week. Ooh, I'm *so* excited. x.x
what better way to start the morning tomorrow with MX1, MATHS and PHYSICS respectively ?
Oh and I got a physics test and I gotta know how to improve the generator, motor (except adding more current) and electromagnetic braking.

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
f3nr15 said:
what better way to start the morning tomorrow with MX1, MATHS and PHYSICS respectively ?
hehe, yeah I've done that before except, add ext 2 maths into the mix ;) ...soooo much maths!

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Had the worst fuckin' day.

This lebanese fag (and yeah, he's gay) kept annoying me, gossiping behind my back, making himself feel fuckin' superior. Dumb fuckin' kunt.

I don't have anything against lebs, i'm great friends with this other guy, he's lebanese too, best guy ever, no problems with him. This guy though, he comes into my sport, comes into my classes, and makes himself feel superior, why can't he just disappear? Stupid fag...

And yeah, this is more of rant than anything else.

Last edited:

vorahk

HSC
welll... did you do something about it rather then whinge about it to people either than him?

tell him to stop, give him a piece of your mind.

as for me...did legal speech assessment today and got bio assessment back (31/32) :D.

currently relearning the whole M & G topic for physics assessment tomorrow.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
dr baby beanie said:
hehe, yeah I've done that before except, add ext 2 maths into the mix ;) ...soooo much maths!
MX2 exam is on the last day of the exam fortnight in our school lol ... straight b4 good friday, and its only 1 person doing it.

S1M0 said:
Had the worst fuckin' day.

This lebanese fag (and yeah, he's gay) kept annoying me, gossiping behind my back, making himself feel fuckin' superior. Dumb fuckin' kunt.

I don't have anything against lebs, i'm great friends with this guy, best guy ever, no problems with him. This guy though, he comes into my sport, comes into my classes, and makes himself feel superior, why can't he just disappear? Stupid fag...

And yeah, this is more of rant than anything else.
So even though he is a fag you are his friend ?
What qualities does he possess compensates for his homosexuality ?
So you refer to the fag who comes into your sport as the "guy" then a great friend the best guy ever as the "guy", how many "guys" do you speak of ?

Last edited:

Season

HSC
okay guys, its official, I AM AN IDIOT

walked into physics today, got greeted with

'hi girls I marked your physics tests overnight, WANNA GET YOUR MARKS??'

we were like... 'WHY DID YOU DO THAT??'
'... because I had nothing else to do...'
so I got it back, and yes it did ruin my day getting a crap 29/48, but then again the average of it was 27 and I was competing against people who do nothing but study, so I suppose that there are quite a few perfectionists ripping hairs out right now, I just... feel stupid, and I thought I'd studied enough... *sigh*

However to top it off I had a chemistry test as well... I don't like chemistry anymore, or math, or physics

I'll stay with english thanks, never betrays me like those crappy logical subjects do. I'LL GET YOU ONE DAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)