How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Be hope

22 nautical miles to the sou'sou east of the equat
HSC
hahaha
english advanced modules exam this morning...i have never written a more ridiculous essay in my life. we shall not speak of the personal response:)
In the afternoon, extension 1 english exam. i nearly went crazy.2 hours of retreat from the global.aaaaaargggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.(composing went really well though mmmmmmm)

jirwin

HSC
i so wish my school gave us time off during our exams. we have to do exams in class and be in all the other classes as well... no time off. we do the english exam as a cohort in the hall on tuesday morning 830-10 and we dont even get the afternoon off... we have to go straight to class for an hour before recess... its wrong

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
jirwin said:
i so wish my school gave us time off during our exams. we have to do exams in class and be in all the other classes as well... no time off. we do the english exam as a cohort in the hall on tuesday morning 830-10 and we dont even get the afternoon off... we have to go straight to class for an hour before recess... its wrong
:jaw:
that's SO wrong!!!!!!
ooh i feel for you.
*hugs*
it'll be alright!

Loza33

HSC
jirwin said:
:O:O:O

That sucks so much!!

Even in year 11 we got time off and only had to go to school for exams.. that was a time to be grateful for boarding.. hardly anyone had their p's then and hence had to stay at school most of the day waiting for buses, while we got to go down to the house.. but now everyone just drives home, whenever they want!!

How do you study? do they give you homework and stuff in between??

I feel your schoo needs an intervention!!

Sofstar

HSC
^^ i'd love to board! But my school doesn't have it anymore.

Had chem this morning and i should have brought a camera! Everyone was so convinced that they would fail and i mean EVERYONE. People would walk in the common room with a grim look. It was quite funny.
Bludged around for abit and then had the english paper 2 exam, which was crap.

Loza33

HSC
Sofstar said:
^^ i'd love to board! But my school doesn't have it anymore.
That sucks!!

Yeah it is pretty cool! can get VERY frustrating at times... when you are trying to sleep or something and girls are yelling!! or when you are in a mood and still have to put up with everyone!! haha

It is a lot better this year, because we get our own rooms and heaps more freedom!!

Sofstar

HSC
It'd be so fun! Like extended camp. One big massive sleepover.

-pari-

HSC
N/A
sofstar:

similar reaction to your post-chem exam with our maths exam.
grade in uproar, coz daym.... talk about unexpected

Loza33

HSC
Sofstar said:
It'd be so fun! Like extended camp. One big massive sleepover.
haha it is not quite like that!! but yea it is cool!!

None of my close friends that are girls board though.. so that sucks!

But my best friends are male and they board, so its fun to hang out with them!!

And it is good with a boyfriend - coz no matter whats on - homework, exams, fighting, sick, we still see each other coz we have to go to dinner... but then it can get annoying always being at school

Sometimes you just need to get out!!!

Sofstar

HSC
-pari- said:
sofstar:

similar reaction to your post-chem exam with our maths exam.
grade in uproar, coz daym.... talk about unexpected
Far out, that was hard. :bomb:

Loza33 said:
None of my close friends that are girls board though.. so that sucks!

But my best friends are male and they board, so its fun to hang out with them!!

And it is good with a boyfriend - coz no matter whats on - homework, exams, fighting, sick, we still see each other coz we have to go to dinner... but then it can get annoying always being at school

Sometimes you just need to get out!!!
Ah wow! Co-ed boarding! I've never heard of that. It seems like fun, hehehe.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
My software teacher is REALLY good at setting an exam. he decided to copy half of the multiple choice questions out of the sample exam he suggested that we study.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
bringbackshred said:
My software teacher is REALLY good at setting an exam. he decided to copy half of the multiple choice questions out of the sample exam he suggested that we study.
Awesome.

HSC
bringbackshred said:
For our PD/H/PE half yearly, we were told to do practice past HSC multiple choice questions, from boardofstudies. I recognised most of the questions. :D:D

I just did an English exam today, and I think I actually did well in it! :D

idling fire

HSC
Chem prac exam - all was going well, I checked my calculations... Walked out of the exam then thought "0.09875 rounded up DOES NOT equal 0.01".

No one over 8 years old should get that wrong. Somehow, I managed.
Bloody lunatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)