How was your school day? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
magpam said:
got a practice extended response for eco...
i wanted to cry
i knew nothing :(
I looked at a past legal studies paper, and i can honestly say that if that was my paper, i would sure as hell fail. :bomb:

Loza33

HSC
I stuffed up my trial drama hsc....

Actually no i didnt.. some stupid teacher did!

Half of it uses a video with music and stuff and the teacher went around the back before my performance and turned off the sound....

but of course im the one that suffers...

great

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Loza33 said:

Half of it uses a video with music and stuff and the teacher went around the back before my performance and turned off the sound....

great
Whoa what the hell? That's not right.

Do external markers mark your trial or just teachers?

~untitled~

HSC
Loza33 said:

great
Shit! That's not fair... I would try appealing if you dont think you got the marks you deserve, surely the teacher would understand whats happened?

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
farout doing maths 3u CSSA papers makes me feel dumb, comes to show how ineffective my 2 hour study, while eating chips was...sucks balls:burn:

Loza33

HSC
Fish Sauce said:
Whoa what the hell? That's not right.

Do external markers mark your trial or just teachers?
Just teachers... which is good.. the teachers have seen my performance before and hence understand but still...

There i was standing on stage in front of about 100 people trying to keep going even though it wasnt really working....

For those who didnt know they said it was fine.. but friends could tell i was getting quite pissed off and the second the lights went on and everyone clapped, i stormed off stage and went to find out what had happened, at which i got a very comforting reply of

"yea, the mike was turned on"

Oh ok.. sure, great THANKS!

Then a bit later my drama teacher came and explained what had happened.... the stupid teacher has apologised yet...

kloudsurfer

HSC
My school day was crap...

My wallet is gone? :(

I dont know if it was stolen or what, but i had it in the morning and didnt have it in period 2 :(

Now I have to catch the bus to school tommorrow cos i cant drive without my license. And buses out here are few and fa between :( Lucky im poor and didnt have any money in it....

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
kloudsurfer said:
My school day was crap...

My wallet is gone? :(

I dont know if it was stolen or what, but i had it in the morning and didnt have it in period 2 :(

Now I have to catch the bus to school tommorrow cos i cant drive without my license. And buses out here are few and fa between :( Lucky im poor and didnt have any money in it....
Damn that sucks. I hope you end up finding it.

LatK7

HSC
Finished last trial today. Woooot!

So yes, no school now

kloudsurfer

HSC
Shrikar said:
Damn that sucks. I hope you end up finding it.
Thanks

Havent found it though. Im pretty sure it was stolen, because there was no other way it could have disappeared...

Especially after what happened today. TWO of my friends got their wallets stolen at school too! One at the same place where I left my bag unattended for about 5 minute on the day it disappeared!

Generally nothing gets stolen at school. Its like theres been a sudden outbust of kleptomania or something!

And why do I always get kleptomania and necrophilia mixed up...?

Last edited:
HSC
My Trials start next Wednesday; in most classes we are just doing revision, in others we are doing a bit of revision, as well as topic work. Some of the work makes sense, other bits make no sense at all. :(
kloudsurfer said:
Thanks

Havent found it though. Im pretty sure it was stolen, because there was no other way it could have disappeared...

Especially after what happened today. TWO of my friends got their wallets stolen at school too! One at the same place where I left my bag unattended for about 5 minute on the day it disappeared!

Generally nothing gets stolen at school. Its like theres been a sudden outbust of kleptomania or something!

And why do I always get kleptomania and necrophilia mixed up...?
:rofl: I shouldn't laugh, but it is funny. :p

And that sucks about you and your friend's wallets. :(:(

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
english paper 2 today.
haha GENUINELY thought i finished at 11.30.
"everybody pens down" at 11.20.
got the SHOCK of my life [yes the ending time was up on a whiteboard at the front. for some reason i miscalculated time... ??]
finished writing the last paragraph of my 3rd essay.
no not the conclusion.
managed to squeeze in a really scrawly "powerplay is something something something i don't remember what i wrote but it was only one sentence as a conclusion hahahahaha"

i pwn.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
zangetsu.xo said:
english paper 2 today.
haha GENUINELY thought i finished at 11.30.
"everybody pens down" at 11.20.
got the SHOCK of my life [yes the ending time was up on a whiteboard at the front. for some reason i miscalculated time... ??]
finished writing the last paragraph of my 3rd essay.
no not the conclusion.
managed to squeeze in a really scrawly "powerplay is something something something i don't remember what i wrote but it was only one sentence as a conclusion hahahahaha"

i pwn.
I realised I'm short sighted during the trials.
The times were a mere blur.

Loza33

HSC
I started trials yesterday...... English Paper one... not too bad....

I have ext. english this afternoon.... gr.... bored of studying, so im sitting at the computer eating twisties... hm.. think im going to regret this...

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
f3nr15 said:
today i ruined physics with projectile motion from ext1 maths
lol our physics trial was today too.

did my jap extension speaking trial today.
really wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. although, my teacher will be VERY amused whien she marks it hahahahahahaha.

and i forgot to say in my previous post...
i think the person sitting behind me heard me say FK about a gazillion times during english baha.
poor girl...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)