How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
Season said:
Scream girl scream

God friends sound like absolute cows, lets kill them, and in the mean time go out clubbing with some other friends, you'll enjoy it.

One more thing, going to an all girls school has taught me a lot about rumours, but one thing I learnt this year, people are waaay too stressed to think about rumours for a long period of time. A week, maybe two ABSOLUTE tops. I know because was at an 18th a few weeks ago and a friend of mine... absolutely off her face and did some... yeah... she made a sort of spectacle of herself. One week later someone else was on everyones lips.... so don't worry.

Hope you feel better :)
thanku!
the thing is with my friends, most of them are guys.. all them are the biggest bitches tho. i found out that we're known as the "vagina group", and considereing theres 2 girls in the group and the other 3 are guys, its a little weird.
and as for the rumour it hasnt spread to much coz my friend kinda diffused the situation... im still so fucked off at him tho... and it doesnt help matters that my best friend is angry with me and i dunno why.
i hate school
tho i felt better today when my english teacher gave me a freddo frog lol

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
First day back. Got Eng trials back. Fairly surprised and happy at paper 1 o.o; And there's improvement in paper 2, so I was relatively happy until yearmaster caught me skipping Eng and tried to convince me to go back to the class. Lol, had a massive breakdown in front of the yearmaster, I'm such an idiot -.-;

The rest of the day was pretty random, I guess. For some reason, my phys teacher wanted the class to search a spare classroom without me knowing (cos I arrived late) why we can't just use the usual classroom. (I checked, there was noone inside) Chem, I saw my teacher wearing a lab coat when I walked in and I was like: "Hell no, we are not doing prac on the first day back to school, are we?" Then he replied: "Nope, I'm just cold and forgot my jacket." Made me look like an idiot >.<;

Halfway thru chem, head of religion came in and said all YR12's are eligible to drop from SORI to Catholic Studies. Lol, I'm so dropping to Catholic Studies XD

Other than that, nothing else much

i got so many results today ... and so far i`m doing so shit. ! ><"
WTF ! I tried so hard !! .. !!
chem I got .. 53/100 . i seriously duno what went wrong there - i tried really really hard and I was expecting a freaking 70 at least.
the rank for the mark is just under average - but thats what scares me , usually the mark just under average is like .. 20-30 ranks underneath.

maths 2u .. did shit.
maths 3u .. did shit ><" !
4u .. i passed , but the the teacher said anyone who passed did well , so yeah ..

scaling better have a major effect -.-" ; or i`m guna die =(
Yeah, Hung, how come you still did the 2U trials? o_O

Last edited:

sinistah

procrastinator =D
HSC
havent been to skool since thursday as thatz when my last trial exam was. had economics lecture @ chatswood...wasnt too bad but wasnt overly exciting either -__-! back 2 skool 2morow.... :(!

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
We started our trails today with English paper one, and no surprise here, i screwed it up, FCUK!!!!!!!!!!!! I get tomorrow off, and i have physics on Friday.

Last edited:

kewlu

Banned
HSC
Guess who handed in EE2 today?

Me! That's who!!!

*nods furiously to Arryn.*

HSC
Shrikar said:
We started our trails today with English paper one, and no surprise here, i screwed it up, FCUK!!!!!!!!!!!! I get tomorrow off, and i have physics on Friday.
Yeah, I think I screwed up English Paper One too, but not as bad as I thought I would.

I've got PD/H/PE tomorrow, which should be good, and then on Friday I've also got Physics.

Oh well, back to studying... :p

HSC
Thanks. :)

Oh, I forgot to mention that I'm sick and have a pretty bad cold; I even missed Monday and most of Tuesday (oh no, my precious revision time! :eek:) (I had an in-class English assessment task to do last period). :(

On Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday (and even a bit today), I felt dizzy and faint and totally out of it, but because of Trials I couldn't stay at home in bed. :(

In the Trials, I kinda feel sorry for the people sitting around me though, because I was coughing the whole way through. :eek: :( I feel sorry for myself the most though.

Season

HSC
i guess i'll join the masses... today and yesterday were absolute shit...

i think if i get into the course I want to next year, and maybe even if i don't... i'm going to take a year off away from freaking assessment and working all the time. Its just really getting me down.

adders

HSC
we finally get our year 12 jerseys

september 7th

$80 for 2 weeks of school, feel ripped off but who cares

kewlu

Banned
HSC
I like this whole not letting the stress get to me deal.

Except for a certain thread in EE2 last night...... hmmm.

HSC
Hm... that dog in your avatar looks rather familiar "kewlu".

I've got a feeling I've seen in before. In several other user's avatars... :glares:

kewlu

Banned
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Hm... that dog in your avatar looks rather familiar "kewlu".

I've got a feeling I've seen in before. In several other user's avatars... :glares:
I have no idea what you are talking about.

But the world would be a less interesting place without the Journey I took to get here.

HSC
kewlu said:
I have no idea what you are talking about.

But the world would be a less interesting place without the Journey I took to get here.
It's the destination, not the journey which matters.

Oh wait...

Beege

HSC
More than anything else journeys are about the interpretation of the new... Do you agree?

kewlu

Banned
HSC
I like English.....

JUST NOT BEING AT AT 5AM STUDYING FOR THE MODULES EXAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)