it ain't easy being white
HSC
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

1600/4000 words. added writers block.

looks like i'm pulling an all-nighter.

Black Hawker

HSC
Walk-a-thon today for our school.

Walked 10km to the grounds. Play soccer for two hours without much food, then another 5km back to school. Was raining a bit.

Tired, feet hurts and cold...:(

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Shit, didn't realsied I studied until 2am this morning.

Preliminaries - 3 days to go :(

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Still very sick today. Headeaching all day again. Went library at recess to get some sleep. LOL. It was closed at lunch. =[ Watched a vid of my maths teacher singing to his baby. TOTALLY ADORABLE. <3. Oh yeah. Twas daffodil day today. Got a bracelet band thingy. =] Luna Park & multicultural day next week ! Such and bludge, ah shall be greatt ..

Jachie

HSC
Yeah, I did nothing all day except feel really, really, really exhausted. Four and a half hours sleep just isn't enough :( At least I handed in my English piece on time! Yay yay yay yay.

I volunteered at my local radio station this afternoon too. It's not exactly glamourous and it IS volunteer work so there's no pay in it, but I'm interested in getting the production experience so yes. Let's see how that turns out lah ^___^

cfair

Banned
HSC
That's cool Jachie.

I did the assembly this morning make up and all, people noticed and laughed, but oh well - anything for the lulz.

I just got home, me and a bunch of people were going to the movies but turns out it's not on tonight (closed for renovations or some shit) so we wandered aimlessly for 3 hours making our own fun, yay.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
English Paper 1: It was alright. Wrote diary entries rather than journal entry. Hope I don't lose marks on that.

Chemistry: Easy in some bits (especially MC), but harder in others, especially the molar questions.

Jachie

HSC
so yeah my school thinks I'm too disorganised and stupid to do EE2. :( I'll prove them wrong though, just watch.

kewlu

Banned
HSC
Jachie said:
so yeah my school thinks I'm too disorganised and stupid to do EE2. :( I'll prove them wrong though, just watch.
Your school sucks if they tell you whether or not you can do subjects.

I'm suprised I was allowed though. I'm the least organised person on Earth. I swear.

cfair

Banned
HSC
I did my english presentation and got some results back, i'm surprised cause i didn't revise.

bio: 96%
legal: 100% - first 100 on a big exam ever.

kewlu

Banned
HSC
cfair said:
I did my english presentation and got some results back, i'm surprised cause i didn't revise.

bio: 96%
legal: 100% - first 100 on a big exam ever.
Fookin' hell.

Nice work.

cccclaire

HSC
I did my economics yearly test today.
I think I did well in the essay, but not so well in multiple choice or short answer.
And tomorrow I'm going to sydney Uni for this day of revision before the biology olympiad test on wednesday.

Jachie

HSC
kewlu said:
Your school sucks if they tell you whether or not you can do subjects.

I'm suprised I was allowed though. I'm the least organised person on Earth. I swear.
Well, they're not saying straight up "we're not letting you do it" because at the end of the day they keep on reminding us it's our decision and no-one can talk us out of it. That doesn't change the fact I think they think I'm too disorganised and stupid for it.

cdiz

HSC
N/A
cccclaire said:
I did my economics yearly test today.
I think I did well in the essay, but not so well in multiple choice or short answer.
And tomorrow I'm going to sydney Uni for this day of revision before the biology olympiad test on wednesday.
Good Luck w/ the NQE's :)

Black Hawker

HSC
Physics - did experiement.

Then went to blood donations. It was alright. One of my friends threw up and went really pale.

Economics - did absolutely nothing.
Business Studies - copy one overhead for the whole lesson - basically did nothing.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Still intensely sick. Brought a tissue box to school. It's nearly all gone. For sport, my team won! ahaha .. when i'm sick I rock, when I'm not I suck shit. AHAHA ! THATS RIGHT ALL OF YOU WHO DIDN'T WANT TO BE ON MY TEAM. Anyways, bought grass jelly in the arvo. Yum.

cccclaire

HSC
cdiz said:
Good Luck w/ the NQE's :)
thanks =]
its tomorrow, and I can't be bothered studying any more because I'm pretty sure I'm not going to do very well anyway.

Today I was at uni of sydney. Really really boring day. The highlight was probably getting free fairy floss from these hillsong people trying to disguise themselves as some hip-hop dance outfit.

I can't think about eclipses without remembering this awful song they played constantly where i used to work, its like "total eclipse of the heart". awful awful song.

cs01001

HSC
Thought you guys were talking about the Eclipse mints, LOL

Argh.. Chem and UBER BIG Modern assignment due on the 2/9 :(:(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)