How's everyone going so far? (1 Viewer)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm just wondering how everyone is going so far in terms of percentages, rankings, study, etc.

I've personally done like barely any study and have only studied for <2 hours the nights before tests, but nothing extra and I'm just wondering if anyone has made notes for a whole topic or anything yet?

For rankings and percentages so far:
Maths - =3rd/a lot - 97.22% I got one wrong :mad: (we do maths as a backup this term in case we drop MX2)
MX1 - 3rd/8 - 88.24% Best I've done :)
Chem - 6th/11 - 83.33%
Bio - 7thish/23 - 82.5%
English - nth/96? - 66.67%
SOR2 - nth/11 - 80%

So, how have you guys been going with your study, rankings and all that crap?

Last edited:

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
I've only done english and maths and Have bio thats due on monday and i havent even started.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I've only done english and maths and Have bio thats due on monday and i havent even started.
Yeah, that's the same as my SOR and I did my bio eye model the night before and did a shit fuckin' job fuckin' could've come 2nd.

HSC
Uni Grad
far out i can't believe i fucked up the maths T_T
i got 46/56 for 2U (it was marked harshly >_<)
for 3U I fucked it over and I'm gonna be happy if i get at least 70% for it..

for legal however, i got 24/25 for an assignment on crime... topped the grade so far :p
though I'm just missing out that one mark :L

HSC
Uni Grad
Fucked up English, I didn't read the question properly, got 60%, I'm ranked 2nd last :(

HSC
Fuck you English... Really... Fuck you. Aside from that, ranks are solid in my subjects. (English is actually decent, though I just wanted to add that).
On a side note, what internal marks should I be averaging for 4u? I had my first assessment task a few days back on conics + integration. Conics questions were predictable, and integration isn't too much of a step up from 3u. So like... what's the 'par' for 4u with those topics?

Kanane

HSC
N/A
Only done 2 Unit Maths so far. Got =2nd with another person.
Haven't done any other assessments / tests so far. I despise my English teachers for scheduling the English exam on the second last day of school.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Fuck you English... Really... Fuck you.
I agree... horrible, horrible subject.
On a side note, what internal marks should I be averaging for 4u? I had my first assessment task a few days back on conics + integration. Conics questions were predictable, and integration isn't too much of a step up from 3u. So like... what's the 'par' for 4u with those topics?
Yeah, my teacher said like 60% is excellent, but the teacher that writes them, writes them really difficultish, but I bet the Asian in my class will get 100% as he studies for like 20 hours everyday.
His parents like lock him in the basement for hours on end and don't give him food til he's finished.
It's excellent.

Also, my black friend says you're gay

Last edited:

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
I agree... horrible, horrible subject.

Yeah, my teacher said like 50% is excellent, but the teacher that writes them, writes them really difficultish, but I bet the Asian in my class will get 100% as he studies for like 20 hours everyday.
His parents like lock him in the basement for hours on end and don't give him food til he's finished.
It's excellent.
My black friend says you're gay
Disapprove out of love.

HSC
Uni Grad
apparently i got my 3U back today
got 33/40, was surprised to actually see something like this... :p
i managed to get allowance marks, which is good since our school doesnt really give many allowance marks..
coming 5th in the grade right now, nice to make up for my shitty 2U mark which doesn't count anyway

i got my UNSW math comp back, got distinction being in top 2%.. *sigh* just one more mark and i mighta got HD..

now i'm just gonna hope that i get at least 70s for 4U

muzeikchun852

HSC
having quite a good start for hsc:

1st in 4U
equal 2nd/3rd in 3U
equal 1st in 2U
equal 2nd in physics
equal 1st in chemistry

Last edited:

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Fuck you English... Really... Fuck you. Aside from that, ranks are solid in my subjects. (English is actually decent, though I just wanted to add that).
Depends on the difficulty of the exam.

CheesePlease

Cheese Dreams!
HSC
Entirely so. Got 97% for the first exam (Complex Numbers), but in fairness it was an absolute joke of a test with predictable questions. I think the average of our 25ish person class was around the 75-80% mark, although there are four people in the class that did 4U last year and are redoing the start of the year incase their external results aren't great, so that no doubt bumped up the average a bit.

HSC
78%... Not bad I guess... but with all things considered, the exam wasn't too hard. I lost most marks for silly mistakes in conics! Second... so whatever.

kaitmaree77

HSC
N/A
First exam results back in Modern and Maths. Modern: 88%, which I'm okay with but multiple choice really screwed me over. Maths was 67% (so not my strong area!)

Dreading English results.

K

khorne

Fucked up chem prac (titration...some many things went wrong...but it's easy as fuck) and overall ended up getting 90% (exam saved me lawl). Redid the first exam for 4U maths, so I have a chance to redo it if HSC marks are not good, and got 100% so shit goin on there.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Maths 2U: 29/32
Maths 3U: 29/30
Maths 4U: 28/30
Modern: 24/25

Quite satisfied at the moment although like many, am dreading English results which are apparently coming out next term for me. Will post more marks as they come. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)