How's everyone's trial prep going? (1 Viewer)

Prazo1994

HSC
Hey year 12's,
how are u guys going with your trial preparation so far? Have u guys been achieveing your study goals?
Personally i've done jack all: I have only completed chemical monitoring and management and done 2 topics for maths :(

deswa1

HSC
Its going good- personally I'm pretty pumped for trials.

This week, I'm going over the theory for all my subjects and then next week is past papers.

lvella10

HSC
Struggling to remember certain things for pdhpe , yet totally dominating all other subjects in terms of amount of past papers completed, and notes learnt etc! :)

princessoz247

HSC
Uni Grad
Honestly struggling to actually put hard hours into studying.. only been studying 2 of my subjects :/

lvella10

HSC
8.30 in the morning until 12.30 the next morning every day! :D I'm so pumped for trials !

madharris

HSC
N/A
Its going good- personally I'm pretty pumped for trials.

This week, I'm going over the theory for all my subjects and then next week is past papers.
me too!

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey year 12's,
how are u guys going with your trial preparation so far? Have u guys been achieveing your study goals?
Personally i've done jack all: I have only completed chemical monitoring and management and done 2 topics for maths :(
There's still plenty of time to go, get started!

HSC
Uni Grad
I remember I was bludging during trials. Don't do what I did, instead, actually do work :)

killerg0d

HSC
almost done all my notes next week pastpapers/ a bit of revision

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
Literally hadn't done anything for 1.5 weeks before the meat yesterday.

FreeLearner

HSC
Been working 8.00 - 12.00 everyday, however my type of working is, 30mins study properly then 30mins bludge.... and so on... but im sure as the trials get closer i'll concentrate more and study more.

Theres still like 3.5 weeks to the trials :eek:, its not that bad...

Caboufram

HSC
N/A
taking first week of holidays off to chill :) then finish all notes next week, then first two weeks of school smash past papers. Hopefully all goes well and ranks are maintained. Extremely worried, but doing nothing about it. Haha.

Cheesecake_a

HSC
To be honest - I haven't done much at all. However I know that I do deserve the break I have given myself due to the last few weeks being extremely busy for me in both school and home. So, that is my sort of ''excuse''. But I don't want to prolong this so yeah.

I know what I have to do, so it is all up to me to work, no one is forcing me to not study. I'm glad this forum gives me a bit more of a push as I see what others are doing, so I would naturally want to catch up and do my best as others are doing.

Good luck to us all for our trials! :)

JasonG123

HSC
Uni Grad
When are everyone's trials? Are they as soon as you get back to school or a couple weeks after. Mine begin in week three, so I've essentially been finishing off all my notes until now and fixing up all my english essays, as well as doing some (if very little) maths. Next week I'm going to start learning all my notes and english essays, whilst spending half the time doing maths, and in the two weeks before trials (that we're at school for) I'm going to do past papers and stuff.

I don't know how people have the motivation to get up at 8am and work. I start working at 1pm and usually finish at 2am (only working about 5-6 hours productively during this time).

addoil

HSC
Ok after reading this thread I feel slightly screwed..

Trials start in WK4 and I haven't done a single thing this holiday except 1 paragraph of my one of many essays..
You can say "there's still 1.5 wks of holiday to go!" .. but atm I really am not bothered to do a SINGLE thing..

:L

Cheesecake_a

HSC
Ok after reading this thread I feel slightly screwed..

Trials start in WK4 and I haven't done a single thing this holiday except 1 paragraph of my one of many essays..
You can say "there's still 1.5 wks of holiday to go!" .. but atm I really am not bothered to do a SINGLE thing..

:L
Lol! Me too, but you kind of have to force yourself. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)