HPV Vaccinations (1 Viewer)

FerengCheng

Inactive account
HSC
I got the vaccination a couple of days ago. It was quite painful- apparently it's because the liquid is slightly thicker than normal and has to be kept at 8 degrees. One girl fainted, and another had an allergic reaction to something, so she had to go to hospital. I had soccer after that, and there were some girls getting fevers- I suddenly started sweating the day after and became dizzy.
But if the vaccination is all they say it is, I suppose it's worth it... *said uncertainly*

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Serius said:
Fuck that shits me to tears, every time some sort of new technolodgy comes out that could save lives, all the fudnamentalists jump on the bandwagon and say it makes people more promiscious[like being comfortable with your sexuality is a bad thing]
dear god jarad,
1. get off your high-horse...i swear it must've been surgically attached to your arse sometime in the past year (no wonder you dont get any sex!)
2. being comfy with your sexuality has fuck all to do with promiscuity
3. what's technolodgy?

Last edited:

mzduxx2006

HSC
PrettyVacant said:
=) I got 1/3 of mine today.

It really hurt.

And it still does.

=(
OMG I TOTALLY RELATE. like when she STABBED me with the needle it didnt hurt, then when she injected the vacine i like screamed. NOW my arm is NUMB :O

Artemis.

HSC
I had mine today, it hurt for about 10 minutes but now it's fine. It still sucked.

electrofatness

HSC
I got my first one last tuesday at school and it doesn't actually hurt that much, maybe for a few seconds when they inject the stuff in but after that it's fine.

FugitiveGirl

HSC
Anyone know what years they're doing? I'm in year 10 and yeah, just wondering. o_o

PrettyVacant

HSC
And if the man in charge of the needle distriibution was ABott, i'd like to thank his Catholic faith for helping him believe that ALL year 10, 11 and 12 girls are still virgins and are thus worthy of the [supposedly?] $600 vaccine. [ie.. apparently the vaccine isnt as effective in those whoare sexually active!
Nah.
It's more effective in those who haven't been exposed to the virus. Although being a virgin means you definitely haven't been exposed, having sex with someone who doesn't have HPV means the vaccine will still be effective.

Also, it has nothing to do with his faith, it's more political/economical.

PrettyVacant

HSC
nichhhole said:
hardly...
you can contract genital warts thru other sexual acts taht dont involve penetratioooooon ;)

and yes you're right...
but you must admit, him being a staunch, conservative catholic must have some bearing on the decisions he makes in regards to his health portfolio...
[ie. RU84 debate]
Oh yeah, that's right...

Yeah, the abortion pill...hmm....

PrettyVacant

HSC
nichhhole said:
haha you're right.

^.^

nowonder the coathanger was more efficient than the 'RU48' pill i bought on the Black market!:rolleyes:
Hahaha....coathangers!

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Jesus christ, it's just a needle in the arm- how much can it hurt?!

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
yeah
the creamy stuff injected hurt lik a bitch.. same with thick anaesthetics

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)