HSC 2013 Maths Marathon (archive) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makematics

HSC
Re: HSC 2013 2U Marathon

what's wrong with my code ._.
shit that one scared me for a sec. btw if you do 4 unit or have finished 4 unit i think that we should leave the questions to 2U/3U people to attempt. if noone is posting up a solution for a while then a solution should be posted.

HeroicPandas

Heroic!
HSC

shit that one scared me for a sec. btw if you do 4 unit or have finished 4 unit i think that we should leave the questions to 2U/3U people to attempt. if noone is posting up a solution for a while then a solution should be posted.
i agree

omgiloverice

HSC

tbh your hint gave me an even harder time solving those integration questions :L
I reckon some 2U people just feel intimidated on these marathons, so if your 2U and your reading this just give it a try~

I can't seem to solve the square root one without substitution, haha I rely on that too much

HeroicPandas

Heroic!
HSC

tbh your hint gave me an even harder time solving those integration questions :L
I reckon some 2U people just feel intimidated on these marathons, so if your 2U and your reading this just give it a try~

I can't seem to solve the square root one without substitution, haha I rely on that too much
very nice! u got it, yeh the hint didnt look that helpful

yes i encourage all 2U to participate in this marathon - it'll help u greatly

nightweaver066

HSC

I hope you didn't perform polynomial division :p

If you didn't, it's the same technique applied to the 2nd question.

omgiloverice

HSC

It is about time I give the answer to my question...

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC

I also rely way too much on substitution, that my teacher took marks from me by using it in 2-unit exams.
Now I learnt the quick way to do those questions as I was forced to.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)