• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

HSC Assessments- Thoughts/Results (1 Viewer)

mshiraev

BD pride
HSC
my friend who goes to north sydney boys has got full marks in 2u, ext1 and ext2 eng since the beginning of yr 12, full marks in 2u maths, like 95% in ext maths, 95% in phys and 95% in french.

yeah, i can feel a 100 UAI coming on...

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
Maths Extension 2 - 35/35: rank 1. :D

It was an easy test, admittedly (on trig integration and graphs), just 5 questions in 40 minutes. Still, I'm happy now. :p

I_F

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Just had my english oral on transformations this morning. Did alright with the actual delivery, but got caught out on the impromptu question at the end. I'll be happy with a decent mark.

Billie 28

HSC
hey people... i just came home from my Studies of Religion exam... it went alright... just cant wait until they are all over....take care everyone and goodluck!!

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
finished english, pe, and business exams so far--- im not expecting great results- 60% would be decent

got Chemistry 2morrow, and im really freakin out- havnt studied yet and i dont remember anything

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
After getting slaughtered by today's 3 HOUR Mathematics Extension 2 exam, I doubt I can maintain my rank (3rd) from the previous assessment....:(

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Trebla said:
After getting slaughtered by today's 3 HOUR Mathematics Extension 2 exam, I doubt I can maintain my rank (3rd) from the previous assessment....:(
i know how you feel... :( except this is for 3u english... im currently third but im screwed for the exam on friday *panic panic* i have my creative piece done, its fine, but the essay... i'll be happy with a pass mark for that. damn fellowship and stupid gay dune. garhh.

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
Mathematics Extension 1 - 36/36 (rank 1/4)
English (Speech + Imaginative Journeys folder) - 8/10 + 23/25 = 31/35 (rank 2/14)

I'm really happy with the Maths mark (average of 99.2% over our last three maths assessments :D, though to be fair, they weren't too difficult), but a bit disappointed with the English, since my speech was high on delivery but low on content. Still, I shouldn't complain about rank 2 for my most hated subject... :p

I_F

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
insert-username said:
Mathematics Extension 1 - 36/36 (rank 1/4)
English (Speech + Imaginative Journeys folder) - 8/10 + 23/25 = 31/35 (rank 2/14)

I'm really happy with the Maths mark (average of 99.2% over our last three maths assessments :D, though to be fair, they weren't too difficult), but a bit disappointed with the English, since my speech was high on delivery but low on content. Still, I shouldn't complain about rank 2 for my most hated subject... :p

I_F
bloody freak hehe ! good work keep it up :D

flowergrl

HSC
Sparcod said:
I'm still figuring out how most of you can get marks close to 100%.
good point there.

what is the secret...~~~???

[hehehe]

well, here goes;
english adv 76% :mad1: (average of year)
maths ext1 97% (top of year)
music2 75%:mad1: (3rd ... out of 7)
physics pending (i'll be lucky to get over 90%)
chem 90% (2nd ofyear)
bio pending (hopefully >90%)

this is me if i dont get over 99UAI. the sad thing is, everything has to be at least above 90% to do it. *sigh:bomb:

everybody good luck tho!

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I thought I might bump this up again, seeing as its first day back and I know many of you are getting your half yearlies back, or have already received some back. Best of luck to those that are sitting their half yearlies this week. :p

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
went shitehouse in english in chemistry.

Barely passed chemistry, and would have gone good if it wasnt for the bloody king lear essay (7/20)-- i thought i went good in that section... (got 12/16 for journies... and 16/20 for BR/BNW)

passion89

HSC
Got a happy 92% in economics (never thought I'd get that high. I thought I was looking at 83%) :D but getting the rest of the results later on this week...hopefully they're all ok...

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Was expecting my marks today but my teachers were lazy again. Got one assessment back and just some comments from teachers.

Religion ISP 39/45. really content considering I did it the night before.

Last edited:

Loz_metalhead

HSC
Got some results back today.

Chemistry-55%(I knew I was going to go bad and I think I may be dropping)
Biology-88% ranked 5/(think around 40 people)
Economics-86% ranked 2/22
Mathematics-82% ranked 18/55

Quite happy:)

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
excelent marks everybody woooooooooooooot man do i have a lota competing to do [ not realyy i i suk c bad at anglaise]
but ill post up my marks wen i get results to show a difference , which i think this thread doe needs

Rax

Custom Me up Scotty
HSC
Meh I will post mine up tommorrow when I get the rest, went good in maths

Though I got 53% in Ext II (WOOOOO THAT WAS 1st.......out of our 3 person class lol)

otherwise good.....well havent seen english yet *gulps*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)