HSC Assessments- Thoughts/Results (1 Viewer)

ScottyG

Victory is mine.
HSC
Getting extension one results back tomorrow, were meant to get them on Monday but sir was unwell, which has meant a full week of speculating amongst ourselves while a substitute read a poor novel.

Our school's odd, we achieved fantastic ext2 english results last year, including a 50/50 external for one student, but our ext1 english results were significantly below state average. Teachers have high hopes though, it's a strong English-minded grade this year, I wonder if it means we'll truck up maths lol.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
mitsui said:
damn!

i missed it by a few months.. :mad1:
oh well.~~
haha jing i know someone that was born here and is doing esl. he went overseas when he was younger but he came back to study ..

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
hopeles5ly said:
haha jing i know someone that was born here and is doing esl. he went overseas when he was younger but he came back to study ..
:eek: :eek: !!
ratz!
i regret choosing adv. coz my teacher told me to. >_>....
so i got 6 out of 15 (it is easier to count me from the bottom than from the top) for fa first assessment.. :bomb:

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
mitsui said:
:eek: :eek: !!
ratz!
i regret choosing adv. coz my teacher told me to. >_>....
so i got 6 out of 15 (it is easier to count me from the bottom than from the top) for fa first assessment.. :bomb:
and im sure your gonna get a band 5-6 for your hsc mark ! =] but i regret choosing standard haha ..

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
I just had a Mathematics Extension 2 assessment today and I feel awful.:(
If I'm not going to get a decent mark then I hope that I at least get a decent rank. Man, 11 questions (ranging from 2 to 7 marks each) in 70 minutes is hectic...

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Trebla said:
I just had a Mathematics Extension 2 assessment today and I feel awful.:(
If I'm not going to get a decent mark then I hope that I at least get a decent rank. Man, 11 questions (ranging from 2 to 7 marks each) in 70 minutes is hectic...
What topics, may I ask?

[900th post for Sparcod]

ScottyG

Victory is mine.
HSC
9/10, 9/10, with 10% and 5% weightings respectively, so thats 13.5/15, which is a bit of a letdown because speeches are meant to be my hail mary assessments lol. Still, if it's enough to give me #1 i'll be plenty pleased.

P

pLuvia

ScottyG said:
9/10, 9/10, with 10% and 5% weightings respectively, so thats 13.5/15, which is a bit of a letdown because speeches are meant to be my hail mary assessments lol. Still, if it's enough to give me #1 i'll be plenty pleased.
But are you rank 1?

Stopsign

HSC
N/A
Hey BOSers.
Calm down everyone. Don't be so angry. You've got 6 months (or 8 months depending on how you see it) to go till your high school days are over.

Sparcod said:
Don't be so depressed because you're performing worse than others. Here are three reasons not be so angry.
1. You've only done one assessment (or two) and you've got more.
2. Of those who seemed to go well migh go to very bad schools.
3. There are probably dozens and dozens who have done so poorly that they are too embarassed to post their results.

If you failed, keep studying but harder.
If you did a hard exam, chances are that others found it hard and their mark is also low. Condolences go out to all those who are really annoyed (eg. those who were hit hard by the 11-question maths. extension 2 exam. It's the hardest subject of all and as I've heard. Many people say that they can't possibly do the last question of the HSC).

We'll all love it when the HSC exams are over. "Pens down". The "Thank God it's over" thoughts cross your mind.

ScottyG

Victory is mine.
HSC
Well, this is our first ext1 assessment, and only I and another girl got our marks back so I can't tell.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Stopsign said:
Hey BOSers.
Calm down everyone. Don't be so angry. You've got 6 months (or 8 months depending on how you see it) to go till your high school days are over.

If you did a hard exam, chances are that others found it hard and their mark is also low. Condolences go out to all those who are really annoyed (eg. those who were hit hard by the 11-question maths. extension 2 exam. It's the hardest subject of all and as I've heard. Many people say that they can't possibly do the last question of the HSC).

We'll all love it when the HSC exams are over. "Pens down". The "Thank God it's over" thoughts cross your mind.
ive been told that no one finishes the extenstion 2 paper ..

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Scaling is your friend! It helped my class a fair bit in IPT from what we have been hinted too...

Last edited:

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
I just got two results back all worth 20%
Textiles = 17/20 im pretty happy highest was 18 and im not sure about the ranking
adv english speech on journeys q 3 = 17/20 preety happy as the year average was 13 and my class was 16 highest though i think was 20 in the year but lone solider

communtiy assement got 24/25 its a very easy subject
... but im so scared for the half yearlies comming up...

peterpandied

HSC
So far
Math 3U - 80%
Math 4U - 90%
Japanese cont - 90%
English - 52% (T.T)

as you can see i SUCK at english

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)