HSC becomes a reality (1 Viewer)

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
etc. etc. etc. said:
Would anyone be interested in reading a blog from the perspective of a chronically ill HSC Pathways student, currently struggling through most aspects of the HSC?

I think it's important that there is lots of variety. Different areas, different subjects, different situations, differents goals, differents modes of learning (ie. Pathways kids, Distance Education kids etc.)

:) See Collette people would wanna read about what you're going through :) :hugs hugs hugs hugs: ...you know how I feel about this

Also: Variety, Yeah, I'd love to see ALOT OF variety in the journal entries we read, and by that I dont mean people who type like this "oMgZ lIke I'm SO sCene/EmO" something stupid like that....
like they can think they're emo or whatever, but please, coherance!! :)

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
roro said:
hey um.. would typing profanity be a constituting an offence?
No. :)

We just don't want you doing anything really bad (that might get us sued).

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Re: FAQ - personal information

transcendent said:
What about us tertiary students? Do you not care about the transition from secondary school to tertiary education? What about secondary to the workforce or tertiary to the workforce? I'm extremely cut.

Considering this website is aimed primarily at HSC students your bitching is pretty ridiculous. Have think about it.

Mr.Bark

what the hell...
HSC
do you guys want to see current blogs of applicants?

Bored of Studies

Administrator
Administrator
Mr.Bark said:
do you guys want to see current blogs of applicants?
It's not required in the application and won't really be considered (we go off your answers to our questions). However, feel free to provide us with a link to your current blog.

Remember, entries are closing soon :)

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Cool, I sent in my thing today.

I know it closes on the 24th, but when do you plan to announce the students who get selected, and after that, when does the blogging start?

XcarvengerX

Chocobo
HSC
Got couple of questions:
1. If I turned 18 in April, do I need to ask permission from my parent/guardian?
2. Where should I write the blog entries needed to apply? Can I use blogger.com?

Thanks in advance.:)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
XcarvengerX said:
Got couple of questions:
1. If I turned 18 in April, do I need to ask permission from my parent/guardian?
2. Where should I write the blog entries needed to apply? Can I use blogger.com?

Thanks in advance.:)
1) Yes, just to be safe
2) In the actual email or a word document.

Bookie - we plan to have the bloggers start 'blogging' around he 1st of March. Those successful will be notified very soon.

Chrispy

vote for dtp = <3
HSC
So, when's the blogging going to start?

Bored of Studies

Administrator
Administrator
We are currently reviewing the entries and will get back to all the bloggers soon.
April is going to be a very big month for bos. Lots of new things you guys will love.

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
All applicants have now been notified as to whether or not they have been selected.

We received far more applications than anticipated and have been working around the clock to review them all. The standard has been very high, and it was extremely difficult to select only nine as competitors.

I am fairly certain however that those nine competitors are going to be producing some very interesting blogs. :)

The official launch date is expected to be late next week.

Lizka

HSC
i was just wondering, it says on the application form that entries have closed... is that so? or is that a mistake, coz its already march and nothing is happening... do i still have time to enter?

HeY LoOk iTs ME

HSC
JUst wonderin have most of you got half yearlys at the end of this term????? or just us

katy-g

HSC
HeY LoOk iTs ME said:
JUst wonderin have most of you got half yearlys at the end of this term????? or just us

Yeh, ours start tomorrow and go until the end of term... Quite nervous really....

katy-g

HSC
Bookie said:
what the hell?

Yeh, i have a dance exam on a sunday... becuase i cant make my exam date.

But thats another story..

P.S. Michael Sullivan is HAWT.

Im a sharky gal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)