HSC Exam Shenanigans (1 Viewer)

Makematics

HSC
Hey guys. Share the funny things that have happened during HSC exams. E.g. People leaving for fun, mobile phones going off, etc.

enoilgam

HSC
Some gems from my HS (I'll post more if I think of them):

- Right before an exam, some guy put his hand up and asked "Sir, what exam is this?"
- Along the same lines, another guy goes "So pumped for this Industrial Tech exam", to which his mate replies "But this is SOR"
- At the end of Legal Studies (which was the last exam for a few people), a few guys decided to throw wheelie bins into trees.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Our English teachers, at the end of the exam, start peering into the windows in the doors.....

Spontaneous_Me

HSC
This dude left the exam early and right when he opened the door some girl just burst out laughing for whatever reason.

DJ696

HSC
not to sure if it was a girl or a guy but someone's phone went off during english today! BAHAHAHA! there goes there 60 marks down the drain :D

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
Yeah the english teachers were standing outside our exam room as well. The look on their faces when we all walked out and yelled FUCK ENGLISH was a memory I'll keep forever.

DJ696

HSC
Hahaha GG so what happened after it rung? Did the exam just end for that person?
the main supervisor ran over to the person and took the phone and most likely he got a 0 and was all over !

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
A guy in our school came in one hour late yesterday. He sneaked in from the back of the room and just started writing.

Last edited:

eshay lad 69

HSC
N/A
1 of the ethnic kids sony erricson went off with an old techno ringtone (strong pov), and the exam supivisor went and tried to take the phone off him. the kid said he felt racially vilified and smashed his fists on the desk.

and then it gets worse

two of the blokes mates jump up and try to back the kid up and get all staunch over the superviser saying its wrong to pick on the ethnic kids

the supervisers come over and take all the kids outside and they ended up in the principals office

spanky125

Just waitin' for a mate
HSC
Today a bird flew into the exam room when we were all going in and it was flying around and making noises for the entire two hours of the exam. I was just waiting for it to shit on someone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)