HSC Exam Shenanigans (1 Viewer)

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Funny things that happened in Chem today:

2 mates sitting together (one in front and other behind) literally pass their booklets to each other back and forth.
One of the two mates had a whole pile of Chem sheets which he cheated with (were hidden in his pencil case).
The two mates caught talking but they're allowed to continue exam.
They're probably going to get ~20 raw anyways.
I put my MCQ sheet on the floor and the answers spread to at least 4 people.
lies. However you do go to B***** **** High School so.....

bio/geo, kill me now, so much content
lolumadbro

geo has like so little content lol
I swear for economic activity I keep reusing the same 2 stats for all the practice Qs I do

Some dude in the front row of the exam told me that one of the supervisors gave him gobbies. In Business Studies the other day I tried to ask for extra booklets and got told to "shut the fuck up you whiny little bitch" by this young supervisor. At the start of the exams, some dude stuck a sharp pencil up his nose and headbutted the desk in English, blood everywhere.
troll.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
just keep trolling the supervisor by asking to get water, over and over.
I ask for water at least once every exam

I snake it as I put my left arm up first and keep writing with my right until the supervisor gets to me

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
srs, they even did that for maths
dame

they state rank

I can pretty much recite my supervisor's beginning statement at the beginning of each exam

'Hello, welcome to (subject). (List conditions on exam paper)
Any student found with notes, paper, unauthorised material may have an exam mark imposed such as zero or no result......'

zzzzz

'Anyone who has brought notes, paper, unauthorised material may place it in this box and it will be given to you by the end of the exam'

However when she says it there isn't actually a comma between 'notes' and 'paper' and 'unauthorised material'

so it just sounds like

'notespaperunauthorisedmaterial'

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC

I snake it as I put my left arm up first and keep writing with my right until the supervisor gets to me
I do this except when i need more booklets, they lag massively in getting it.

HSC
In the 1st Exam, my table was retarded and I had to make emphasis on it to get moved by wobbling it.. Not a good start!

I had to go to the toilet during chem and basically the female supervisor held the door open and was listening to make sure I was urinating.. Weirdest feeling..

Makematics

HSC

Wtf we dont get this fkn personalised service -.- why dont u bring a water bottle lel?

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Wtf we dont get this fkn personalised service -.- why dont u bring a water bottle lel?
I get stressed more when I don't have the stuff I need, ie water, and this motivates me that little bit more

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)