HSC Exam Shenanigans (1 Viewer)

Makematics

HSC
Some people turned up in mufti.

Also, after the one hour mark, the supervisor announced that if you were finished, you were could leave. Over half of my cohort left but it took a while to get them out because there were so many who wanted to. Some were yelling out to the supervisor to sign them off next. If was funny, but very distracting.
Dude... Lol we arent given the chance to leave... Im pretty sure some people from my school would leave early in 2u maths since its really short now :p

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Don't you have clocks in the room? We have 3 set up at different places around the hall I think. Only problem is they are all set to slightly different times ahaha
I had myopia at those particular times

bhsrepresent

HSC
I snapped open a can of coke halfway through paper 2 and the entire hall turned around with a "wtf" expression on their faces. That's my only experience of exam shenanigans thus far (dat stale HSC experience).

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
I snapped open a can of coke halfway through paper 2 and the entire hall turned around with a "wtf" expression on their faces. That's my only experience of exam shenanigans thus far (dat stale HSC experience).
you were allowed coke??

racecarboob

HSC
i farted and it stank so bad we had 2 evacuate the exam room for an 1 hour to let the smeel die down for abit

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Funny things that happened in Chem today:

2 mates sitting together (one in front and other behind) literally pass their booklets to each other back and forth.
One of the two mates had a whole pile of Chem sheets which he cheated with (were hidden in his pencil case).
The two mates caught talking but they're allowed to continue exam.
They're probably going to get ~20 raw anyways.
I put my MCQ sheet on the floor and the answers spread to at least 4 people.

lolwot

HSC
in my mathematics exam there was 2 chainsaws like 25 metres away going the entire 3 hours

in my legal studies exam i literally had to bang the table to get the attention of the supervisor for more booklets, after having my hand up for like 3minutes (i was still writing tho, preemptively)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)