• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Hsc in one week! (4 Viewers)

HSC
YES OMG
especially when I do another subject. The whole time I'm always worried as hell just in case I've forgotten
and f33ls when you see a question and then your mind goes blank and no quote comes to your brain...
hahaha it's so annoying! Every time i'm doing something and have that feeling, i quickly go back and regurgitate what i've memorised to ensure my feelings were false.

HSC
Copy cat :p

But its okay, imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, so faisalabdul and I think you very much :p
I kind of want it out of the way because its so freaking time consuming
hahah I've dedicated this whole week for english, simply because my exam time table is spread out and i need to do well in it.
I just want my first week of hecticness to go well and finish quickly, then it'll be fun! maths past papers all day, erry day :D
Yes! :D I'm going to start from the 90's HSC and move onwards to 2013.
on track for state rank :p
and it's not creepy to know that you think about us a lot :/
HPF is going to state rank english. I really think she will.

mreditor16

HSC
hahah I've dedicated this whole week for english, simply because my exam time table is spread out and i need to do well in it.

Yes! :D I'm going to start from the 90's HSC and move onwards to 2013.

HPF is going to state rank english. I really think she will.
yep for 3u, that's what I am doing. and, if I finish early, then I will do the independent and cssa papers.

for 4u, I've done past hscs topic by topic over the year, so I will be doing past independent and cssa, and then doing past ruse and Sydney boys trials, and that will be enough to keep me occupied until 22nd.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
YEAH OMG I JUST THINK ABOUT YOU ALL DAY. EVEN WHEN I'M LIKE STUDYING I'M ALWAYS LIKE "MREDITOR MREDITOR MREDITOR"

*thank
Not going to lie. This sort of thing (kinda) actually happened once to me the day before an exam :haha: (uni exam, not Year 12/HSC exam though~)

''**** I should be revising right now, why is dis happenin?'' :haha:

mreditor16

HSC
hm mreditor if I'm getting roughly 88-90% on past hsc 3u, what do you think that aligns to?
because tbh it doesn't seem like enough, from what I have heard aligning isn't that significant
By consulting http://community.boredofstudies.org/10/maths/325336/2013-3-4u-raw-marks-database.html

last year:

76% (raw) --> 92% (aligned)
92% (raw) --> 97% (aligned)

so, if you had sat the hsc last year, I would estimate 88% would align to 95.

the big thing with 3u and 4u maths aligning is diminishing returns, as your raw mark increases and increases, the corresponding increase in your aligned mark becomes smaller and smaller... :/

HSC
I got one too

Love how they're all like "I hope you'll choose to join us..." and I'm just like "I will if you accept me omg :((((("
hahah i got one as well, but i also got one from macquaire. UNSW just talks about first preference, meanwhile MACQ was like thanks for applying for one of our courses or something along the lines of that.

What made me lol so hard was the little marking on the MACQ envelope saying "marketing unit" hahaha

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
By consulting http://community.boredofstudies.org/10/maths/325336/2013-3-4u-raw-marks-database.html

last year:

76% (raw) --> 92% (aligned)
92% (raw) --> 97% (aligned)

so, if you had sat the hsc last year, I would estimate 88% would align to 95.

the big thing with 3u and 4u maths aligning is diminishing returns, as your raw mark increases and increases, the corresponding increase in your aligned mark becomes smaller and smaller... :/
Last year's aligning for 3U was ''godlier'' compared to previous years.

It'll probably be lower than 95 exam mark in other years (i.e. a more 'normal'/typical year).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)