Hsc in one week! (2 Viewers)

Hi there444

HSC
wtf is that, my god, you need help
Yes please help [emoji20]
I'm sure that someone would be able to decode that. I personally can't, but I haven't marked thousands of essays over the course of a couple of decades.
Yeh I know right looks like heiroglyphics
Hmm I can make out some words but tbh not all :/ Are you writing too fast? You might want to cut down on a few words haha
I can just finish a 750 word memorised essay in 39 mins with adapting though. If I cut more word then my atar will die [emoji20]

_/_/_

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Yes please help [emoji20]

Yeh I know right looks like heiroglyphics

I can just finish a 750 word memorised essay in 39 mins with adapting though. If I cut more word then my atar will die [emoji20]

_/_/_
Seriously don't worry about it too much, you'll be fine. Your teacher must have been marking your essays all year, so they must be able to read it right? My ex boyfriend sat the HSC two years ago with handwriting about the same as yours and he got E4 for EE1 and band 6 for advanced (as well as in subjects like ancient history where you have to write lots of essays). He was more nervous about the marker being able to read his handwriting than he was for the actual exams I swear, but either they just gave up trying to read it at threw good marks at him (unlikely) or they managed just fine (more likely) :)

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Finally got my UNSW letter, I'm taking this as a subtle hint that they totally want me in their combined laws program even though I won't get anywhere near the ATAR you need.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Finally got my UNSW letter, I'm taking this as a subtle hint that they totally want me in their combined laws program even though I won't get anywhere near the ATAR you need.
Time for universities to spam us!

HSC
omg f33ls I did 2 x 2hour exams today (paper 1 and paper 2), then a 3u maths paper.. all in one go

brb dying LOL
3u is fun. hahahaha

english nah.

I can't do english exams. Every time i start, the frikking notepad paper decides to bubble up and shit so i rage lel

But i have been constantly writing essays and exposing myself to as many questions to test my knowledge and full understanding of the prescribed texts :D

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Hahahaha that's the biggest and best possible bcoz this was in a calm non exam situation but imagine in exam when I can't pay too much on writing. [emoji20]
Now this is one of the exam situation type at home

_/_/_
When I get really excited or stress my hand shakes so my writing tends to look worse then this..

SuchSmallHands

HSC
When I get really excited or stress my hand shakes so my writing tends to look worse then this..
That reminds me, I actually vomited on my chem paper in the trials because I was so nervous and my teacher just lovingly photocopied it and marked around that um, issue. So they're used to much bigger barriers to marking than just messy handwriting!

photastic

HSC
That reminds me, I actually vomited on my chem paper in the trials because I was so nervous and my teacher just lovingly photocopied it and marked around that um, issue. So they're used to much bigger barriers to marking than just messy handwriting!
Yum!

mreditor16

HSC
In latin 3u, we're doing love poetry. and some of it is so outrageous. lol, I'm surprised why BOSTES is making us do it. there was one poem where the poet was talking about his sparrow, which his girlfriend likes to do things with. It ends up it actually was a metaphor for his .... :/

And, now, I'm doing this unseen passage. And here are the first three lines, translated into english:

No girl has ever been cheated by my performance;

often I've spent the whole night at play,

and am still capable and energetic every night to repeat it again

subtle....

This is why I love 3u latin lol :p

SuchSmallHands

HSC
In latin 3u, we're doing love poetry. and some of it is so outrageous. lol, I'm surprised why BOSTES is making us do it. there was one poem where the poet was talking about his sparrow, which his girlfriend likes to do things with. It ends up it actually was a metaphor for his .... :/

And, now, I'm doing this unseen passage. And here are the first three lines, translated into english:

No girl has ever been cheated by my performance;

often I've spent the whole night at play,

and am still capable and energetic every night to repeat it again

subtle....

This is why I love 3u latin lol :p
3U languages BOS goes crazy haha. The prescribed text for 3U French is a pun on the French expression 'fuck yo momma' haha

Hi there444

HSC
Seriously don't worry about it too much, you'll be fine. Your teacher must have been marking your essays all year, so they must be able to read it right? My ex boyfriend sat the HSC two years ago with handwriting about the same as yours and he got E4 for EE1 and band 6 for advanced (as well as in subjects like ancient history where you have to write lots of essays). He was more nervous about the marker being able to read his handwriting than he was for the actual exams I swear, but either they just gave up trying to read it at threw good marks at him (unlikely) or they managed just fine (more likely) :)
If only the teachers in my school could. There is not one teacher now in my school who doesn't know about how bad my writing is even the math teachers [emoji20]. Hopefully they give me a good mark though.

_/_/_

SuchSmallHands

HSC
If only the teachers in my school could. There is not one teacher now in my school who doesn't know about how bad my writing is even the math teachers [emoji20]. Hopefully they give me a good mark though.

_/_/_
How do they mark your papers though? Like do you have to sit down with them and translate or do they manage by themselves?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)