Hsc in one week! (1 Viewer)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm really struggling to find critics for Hamlet as well, like NO CRITIC AGREES WITH ME WHAT EVEN

But isn't mod b supposed to be like "personal response"? So technically it shouldn't matter if you don't have a critic right?

And like if your essay is decent then the markers can't think you're "underprepared", I'm assuming....?

Thoughts guys?
English teacher says its a personal response so don't need critics...

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
enigma, how the hell are you giving rep, like once a day? you have given me rep on the 6th, 7th and 9th :O

that means you must rep tonnes load of people :/ if you're able to rep me one day later :/
Ahahah I didn't even notice until you told me!

Yeah haha I blindly rep too much without realising. You've helped everyone a lot so you deserve it :)))

mreditor16

HSC
I must never give give rep to anyone but absolutezero I swear, because I always go to rep them and get that 'share it around' message even when I haven't been on BOS in ages.
lol I'm confused. what are you saying??

mreditor16

HSC
Ahahah I didn't even notice until you told me!

Yeah haha I blindly rep too much without realising. You've helped everyone a lot so you deserve it :)))
haha thanks buddy.

but you're repping the posts, where I crack a joke (half of them lame) not the ones where I help out / give my say :/

doesn't matter anyway. any rep is good rep :p :spin:

mreditor16

HSC
Even when I try to rep the same person ages apart it tells me I can't, so enigma must rep like crazy haha
I don't think the system cares about time gap, it cares more about how many people have been repped after you last repped the person you are trying to rep....

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Even when I try to rep the same person ages apart it tells me I can't, so enigma must rep like crazy haha
Ahahah if it makes people happy, then yeah I'll do it :)

haha thanks buddy.

but you're repping the posts, where I crack a joke (half of them lame) not the ones where I help out / give my say :/

doesn't matter anyway. any rep is good rep :p :spin:
No worries :D

Lol serious?? Hahah barely noticed!

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
So true for me too, so much so I stopped going and slept in/went home early any time we had morning or afternoon classes. I had to have a meeting with the deputy principal because if I missed an extra 2 classes of Advanced English I wouldn't have made up the mandatory hours and they school would have had to have failed the student ranked first hahahaha
:) That's why you should carefully monitor the hours you need to attend class :p

HSC
Ooh yes your rep bar increased by one! hahah

hahahaha :p

enough derailing

-----------------------------

Okay so i've seen in past (trial) papers, that they ask for a speech in belonging instead of essay, however i've also seen them ask for a speech in creative writing section...

What do you think?

SuchSmallHands

HSC
:) That's why you should carefully monitor the hours you need to attend class :p
I was shocked haha, usually my school are pretty relaxed and just let me do whatever the hell I want, I didn't realise I could actually fail over a silly thing like only showing up to 20% of my English classes in term 3. This is ridiculous haha

SuchSmallHands

HSC
my 9's look like 4s and vice versa..

Terrible habbit ;(
my s looks like a 2 in chem because i have this ridiculously feminine loopy swirly handwriting (think french script font. Then make that even worse.) and in my half yearly i wrote so2 for sulfur dioxide and lost a mark because my stupid handwriting made it look like 8o2 (as in 8 oxygen molecules for non chem kids)

SuchSmallHands

HSC
I typed all of that in caps I don't know why BOS decided to tone it down haha

SuchSmallHands

HSC
hahahaha :p

Okay so i've seen in past (trial) papers, that they ask for a speech in belonging instead of essay, however i've also seen them ask for a speech in creative writing section...

What do you think?
Really? I've never seen that. That's really weird

HSC
If that happened I would probably write a euology, relationships etc blah blah

Just work around your creative, think about what are the significant aspects... it doesnt have to be a typical "good afternoon friends" speech, it could be a reflective speech at a conference (usually famous people give speeches at prestigious unis, e.g. look up jkrowling (sorry I'm not hpf for nothing) speech at yale/harvard etc

hahaha yeah i shall.

I just hope that none of the papers are "off-putting."

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
If that happened I would probably write a euology, relationships etc blah blah

Just work around your creative, think about what are the significant aspects... it doesnt have to be a typical "good afternoon friends" speech, it could be a reflective speech at a conference (usually famous people give speeches at prestigious unis, e.g. look up jkrowling (sorry I'm not hpf for nothing) speech at yale/harvard etc
Allow me to reflect on the anniversery of the death of my dear friend...
How to start a concerning speech..

SuchSmallHands

HSC
hahaha yeah i shall.

I just hope that none of the papers are "off-putting."
Do you remember the paper that gave a speech for the creative? I'm interested to see how they would have phrased that. I think I'd write a paragraph or two of a normal narrative and then do something along the lines of the end of that movie 'Atonement', where the woman is talking to the interviewer and reversing the whole ending of the story. But it would depend on the nature of the question as to whether there would be room for that or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)