Hsc in one week! (2 Viewers)

QZP

HSC
Same marker gave me 25 for my EE1 creative that I thought had less relevance to the stimulus though, so I guess even for English this area's a little subjective. Did you do EE2 hpf?
English most subjective thing in my life. Please explain how I felt A LOT more confident for mod B than mod C and ended up mod B 8/20, mod C 17/20 (both had similar averages)

mreditor16

HSC
English most subjective thing in my life. Please explain how I felt A LOT more confident for mod B than mod C and ended up mod B 8/20, mod C 17/20 (both had similar averages)
not sure if typo :/

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Haha wow, I had a similar experience but not by 9 marks! I do agree with you, I was really confident on Yeats, thought it was my best essay by far. Mod C I left to the end of the paper, the question freaked me out and I even considered having a non-attempt for the essay ---> full mark essay for Mod C and not for Mod B.

SuchSmallHands

HSC
LOL no I'm so done with 2u english
The first two units are actually the hardest and most annoying of the four. For 3U, we only do one module. Our exam only has one essay and one creative. EE2 barely even felt like a unit. I wrote like 15 poems over the course of a year (half of which I did in the week before it was due) and then it was just one essay of like 2,000 words. 2U will be my worst mark of all levels of English I think.

mreditor16

HSC
lol received the letter from Macq saying thanks for putting them as one of my preferences. 1 paragraph is saying good luck and then 7 paragraphs advertising the uni. whereas the email I got from unsw has 2 paragraphs wishing good luck etc. and 1 paragraph that sort of sells the uni. and their email was only sent out because I put them as first preference.

it's sort of clear which uni is more desparate for students haha :lol:

HSC
lol received the letter from Macq saying thanks for putting them as one of my preferences. 1 paragraph is saying good luck and then 7 paragraphs advertising the uni. whereas the email I got from unsw has 2 paragraphs wishing good luck etc. and 1 paragraph that sort of sells the uni. and their email was only sent out because I put them as first preference.

hahahah what i said earlier.

Macq even says "marketing unit" on the envelope.

SuchSmallHands

HSC

UNSW even played a little hard to get with me, I didn't get my email for ages and all of my preferences are UNSW haha

jdennis

HSC
My module B essay in trials was about 95% bullshit and I got 16/20 wtf

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Also u and v and 4 (the other type)
ALSO c, C and (
also my x looks like a u (not sure if others experience this problem)

Hence maths becomes confusing when its like solve 25uc = 4vc(C + 5Z)/vS
I have the issue except for x/u issue.

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
Yikes.. thats a mega difference..

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
Also u and v and 4 (the other type)
ALSO c, C and (
also my x looks like a u (not sure if others experience this problem)

Hence maths becomes confusing when its like solve 25uc = 4vc(C + 5Z)/vS
Yeah maths exams/topic tests are watch out your 4s are turning into 9s.. Your u's look like v's ...

o_O I gotta be careful

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad

I got the letter as well. Just to muck around, I'll place the Macq preference as last lol!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)