Hsc in one week! (1 Viewer)

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
Tbh, I am pretty excited that the HSC are finally over and I dont even give a shit about the mark anymore, #rememberthereisalwaysUWS

After all these years, after one week we will be done with school. (even though the real challenge is in Uni. but that is for after a couple months)

good luck everybody and remember 9+10 =21 :)

TrentsUnicorn

HSC
We know our stuff by now (hopefully) so we should all be fine.... well, we'll be fine after finishing Paper 2 anyways...

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
We know our stuff by now (hopefully) so we should all be fine.... well, we'll be fine after finishing Paper 2 anyways...
dat moment when you finish paper 2... fk yes no more hsc englfkhbcsih ever againnn

HSC
Is everyone going into paper one with a prepared creative and then just fitting it to the question and stimulus?

goobypls

HSC
I still have to put my Romulus essay together this week as I spent all my time on paper 2.

HSC
Yeah, you?

But if they give a speech I'm screwed.
Yeah me too. Hopefully the stimuli they give is good.
In the 5 years of journey, one year required students to do a different structure (not an essay). And because belonging has always been essay, and this is the last year, there is a possibility that they might change structure. Hopefully they don't though.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Yeah me too. Hopefully the stimuli they give is good.
In the 5 years of journey, one year required students to do a different structure (not an essay). And because belonging has always been essay, and this is the last year, there is a possibility that they might change structure. Hopefully they don't though.
Omggg I never even thought about this..

But yeah can guarantee there will be a change in either of these (2 related for belonging essay, change in structure of essay or not a story for the creative). And they're all bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)