Hsc in one week! (2 Viewers)

cbaldilocks

HSC
Been hardcore procrastibaking for 2 weeks now. Good thing my course only needs a 92 ATAR... ha.. haha... help me

Hi there444

HSC
Then you reach university and be like ''not this shit again... [for another 3/4/5/6 years]'' :haha:
But that is everyday of your life after UNI when you have to work but if you enjoy what you have chosen at UNI and the work you do then there is no problem but in High school all of us have to do english and many here have to do adv eng compulsorily so its a pain.
I assume most of us will be going in with 1?
I want to do ESL but I cant :( been in aus for 8 yrs now :(. I have to memorise 7 essays, and still have 3.5 more to go :(, so I cant see a way I have a place for another creative besides the one I already have memorised :( :( . God Save Me.

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
Honestly, the only exam i am really nervous for is English as i can easily screw up despite knowing my content based on the nature of the question. As long as i cram to unhealthy amounts for the rest of them i should be fine

mreditor16

HSC
Honestly, the only exam i am really nervous for is English as i can easily screw up despite knowing my content based on the nature of the question. As long as i cram to unhealthy amounts for the rest of them i should be fine
that sentence with its oxymoronic nature.

:p

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I believe in you :)

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Am I the only one who still doesn't have related texts? (took my stuff on Frankenstein from mod a or c or whatever it is and used it as a related for both belonging and conflicting perspectives in the trials, then managed to lose more marks on the conflicting perspectives essay alone than I did on the rest of the two papers combined because it was seriously that crap haha)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)