HSC Marks all nighter thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayecee

HSC
I like to say that I'll pull an all-nighter, but I can already see myself waking up with a keyboard imprint on my cheek after attempting to do so. Thus I'll sleep and wake up 3-ish and join you guys then!

Also, will this be the main thread for before we get our results, or will people be lurking on others?

pHyRe

HSC
why would you wake up at 3? wake up at 6....

Dan895

HSC
Uni Grad
Nup I'm going to have a few beers and that will put me to sleep. Pretty anxious atm

ayecee

HSC
why would you wake up at 3? wake up at 6....
So I can wait in nervous anticipation with everyone else, desperately refreshing the hsc-results website in hope that I refresh at one of the few instants that the websites accept incoming traffic.
If I wake up at 6, I will hit the snooze button on my alarm clock, fall back asleep, wake up again when I get my results by text message, quickly read over them and fall back asleep yet again, then wake up later in the day with a phone in my hand, and realise I've missed all the hype.

pHyRe

HSC
So I can wait in nervous anticipation with everyone else, desperately refreshing the hsc-results website in hope that I refresh at one of the few instants that the websites accept incoming traffic.
If I wake up at 6, I will hit the snooze button on my alarm clock, fall back asleep, wake up again when I get my results by text message, quickly read over them and fall back asleep yet again, then wake up later in the day with a phone in my hand, and realise I've missed all the hype.

why on earth would you want hype? do like being stressed or something? you musta loved trials and hsc exams...

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
why on earth would you want hype? do like being stressed or something? you musta loved trials and hsc exams...
I see you have missed the point of HSC English.

Its just that he wants to conform and belong :haha:

hayabusaboston

HSC
guys fucking fapping will get u to sleep in no time, pls just stfu about having difficulty sleeping, either STAY UP AND WAIT or go to sleep.

ayecee

HSC
I can honestly say that I was never stressed throughout year 12, not even once. And hype is an entirely different emotion to stress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)