HSCers! What were YOU actually doing during Prelims? (1 Viewer)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Is it very time consuming ?
Yes, it is time consuming. Yes, I have lots of free time. They sound incompatible, but both are true. Because my course isn't study based, I can multitask between doing what I want, and assignments at the same time.

Gigacube

HSC
This is going off topic or what...??
Almost every topic in BOS goes off topic.

business studies*
He doesn't know about that subjectbecause he doesn't do it

Yes, it is time consuming. Yes, I have lots of free time. They sound incompatible, but both are true. Because my course isn't study based, I can multitask between doing what I want, and assignments at the same time.
What degree are you doing?

annagurl

HSC
N/A
He doesn't know about that subjectbecause he doesn't do it
Ohhh. I see :p
I've done nothing for business studies. Literally did nothing. I've been doing my math hw in business studies and like my exercise book only has a title page in it.

Gigacube

HSC
Ohhh. I see :p
I've done nothing for business studies. Literally did nothing. I've been doing my math hw in business studies and like my exercise book only has a title page in it.
Great work. :) I'm trying to do stuff for maths. I'm quite amazed at how much work we've done in one term.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
Great work. :) I'm trying to do stuff for maths. I'm quite amazed at how much work we've done in one term.
I know right? Me too! How many topics have you guys done so far? I'm like... half way through my math exercise book atm, and it's only the end of term 1 :O

Edit: We've done 6 chapters this term.

Last edited:

Gigacube

HSC
I know right? Me too! How many topics have you guys done so far? I'm like... half way through my math exercise book atm, and it's only the end of term 1 :O

I think I've done for or 5 chapters. I need a new maths exercise book. I've never used more than half of it before.

b33g_boss

HSC
same we done 4 chapt. in business studies, and all i remember is external and internal influences.. meh

currently im trying to study economics but got sidetracked cause i do not understand the concept of MPC and MPS >.>

im so pathetic..

Gigacube

HSC
same we done 4 chapt. in business studies, and all i remember is external and internal influences.. meh

currently im trying to study economics but got sidetracked cause i do not understand the concept of MPC and MPS >.>

im so pathetic..
It's also really annoying because there's so much to study and from what my friends have told me there's a lot of work in business studies. Half of their exercise books are filled.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
I think I've done for or 5 chapters. I need a new maths exercise book. I've never used more than half of it before.
I have a girl in my class that went through a 192 page exercise book this term for math. She doesn't write big or anything, it's just that she likes to have pretty little margins and spacing :p
I wanted to fit prelim in one book, but i'm probably going to need 2/3 exercise books this year :/

im so pathetic..
I literally do nothing in business studies. Still didn't stop me from being 2nd in class for this terms assessment though. I'll definitely get a flogging in half yearlies though, considering I haven't even read the chapters yet. People are like... three chapters into the BS textbook, and i'm like... idk. I wanna drop it next year any way, so yeah :p *prays that I get into 4u math*

Gigacube

HSC
I have a girl in my class that went through a 192 page exercise book this term for math. She doesn't write big or anything, it's just that she likes to have pretty little margins and spacing :p
I wanted to fit prelim in one book, but i'm probably going to need 2/3 exercise books this year :/

I literally do nothing in business studies. Still didn't stop me from being 2nd in class for this terms assessment though. I'll definitely get a flogging in half yearlies though, considering I haven't even read the chapters yet. People are like... three chapters into the BS textbook, and i'm like... idk. I wanna drop it next year any way, so yeah :p *prays that I get into 4u math*
I'm not bothered to make pretty margins and spacing. I just fold the page in half, rule headings in red and write in pen or pencil. I make my physics book pretty with colours to help me study.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
I'm not bothered to make pretty margins and spacing. I just fold the page in half, rule headings in red and write in pen or pencil. I make my physics book pretty with colours to help me study.
I can't read my own writing in my math book, partly because I have atrocious, illegible handwriting. I've got so many "can't read this" written in bright red when I get my tests back :p
But my chemistry book is beautiful! I write my neatest in it, which looks like normal handwriting to everyones standard :3

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A

Your school is heaps fast.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
Your school is heaps fast.
really? how much has your school covered?
We're actually behind, should've started Calculus in week one of term 2, but we're gonna have to finish 3u trig instead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)