I don't like [____________] type of fashion (1 Viewer)

kthxbambi

HSC
nr790 said:
nah wanted to but the tickets are all sold out
i know! im devo! you should defs jump with me and my friends who are also jumping

this is a bit OT so...i hate how clothes from supre can look ok when they first come out
but after a week they just look trashy

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
ok so having been out this afternoon observing the natives of my area, I have more things to add...

-waist cinching belts when you don't have a waist to begin with (wtf dont you realise you look like a mattress with a rope around it?)

-dirty derelict thongs with an otherwise nice outfit...I mean, I know it's hot, and all, but you've got this nice floaty classy dress and jewelery on and then these manky rubber flip flops on your feet, :confused:

-the blonde skank look...as in, bleached hair and extensions and giant sunglasses and enormous fake prada bag and caked on makeup when it's like a thousand degrees and it's probably going to sweat off anyway

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
zimmerman8k said:
lol bowen mountain. i know what you mean. there are so many derelict looking kids and teenagers in that suburb.
yeah there really are

and they all like to congregate outside my house with their bikes and stolen beer for some reason :confused:

williamc

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
yeah there really are

and they all like to congregate outside my house with their bikes and stolen beer for some reason :confused:
i doubt its stolen.

Their parents buy them alcohol at 12 yo.

bekibear

HSC
i really hate miniskirts and low tops...I dont like any fashions. I mean who wants to look like everyone else anyway?

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
solid fluro clothing. hurts my eyes..because it's soooooo bright!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
yer8899 said:
B Mountain has so many deros in it. theyre multiplying. it kinda reminds me of windsor.
who are you

also, yeah. ew. depends which side you live on though the side with the park is fairly decent.

HSC
Personally, I think that fluoro clothing just accentuates peoples' bad aspects (unfortunately), there's nothing attractive in it. And most decent guys utterly hate it!!

I also hate miniskirts, but that's because I like to be able to run and stuff. And besides, I ALWAYS end up flashing everybody!!!!!!!!!

I also hate skinny jeans, they make people look like they're going to fall over from having almost no legs. :p Only that Mika dude looks good in skinnies. And that's the only good thing I have to say about Mika.

I also hate bubble skirts. They're just plain ugly.

And baby doll tops never fail to make the wearer look pregnant!!!! I hate that.

Guys like whatever makes us look as voluptuous as possible. Let's go for that, though without being absolute frigging tarts.

Bleached blonde looks like thatched straw, and blue eyeshadow is for prostitutes.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
you're obviously ugly

EDIT: and probably Gothic
LOLsagnaaaaa

miniskirts are so old. theyre crap
and i fucking fucking hate tights!
whoever invented them is ridiculous!
might aswell wear fuckign pants underneath ur skirt/dress

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
bekibear said:
i really hate miniskirts and low tops...I dont like any fashions. I mean who wants to look like everyone else anyway?
every item of clothing ever made, ever, fits into some kind of fashion genre. therefore from your post i have concluded that you either do not wear clothes and walk around feeling all naked and superior, or you wear clothes and cry yourself to sleep every night because you don't like them. which is it?

Aplus Wez

TheCoolestGroupThatYouCouldEverHopeToJoin
HSC
Apey MatrixElf said:
Personally, I think that fluoro clothing just accentuates peoples' bad aspects (unfortunately), there's nothing attractive in it. And most decent guys utterly hate it!!

I also hate miniskirts, but that's because I like to be able to run and stuff. And besides, I ALWAYS end up flashing everybody!!!!!!!!!

I also hate skinny jeans, they make people look like they're going to fall over from having almost no legs. :p Only that Mika dude looks good in skinnies. And that's the only good thing I have to say about Mika.

Guys like whatever makes us look as voluptuous as possible. Let's go for that, though without being absolute frigging tarts.

Bleached blonde looks like thatched straw, and blue eyeshadow is for prostitutes.

True. I hate pretty much Goth/Emo Dress, also fat people in skiinnies...Whos that chick in operator please. the band shes fckn fugly!

Donski

HSC
N/A
Apey MatrixElf said:

rant much? hehe

there r some girls can pull off the baby doll - skinny bitches with 5" heels (jimmy choos of coz), LV purse & D&G sunnies...oh damn they r hot!

Donski

HSC
N/A
Captain Gh3y said:
you're obviously ugly

EDIT: and probably Gothic
and youre obviously a cunt.

whats wrong with having preferences. leave the goths outta this too. bitch.

CRANK-SHAFT

i'm on urPC,pwning n00bs
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
Dodgy bogan schoolgirls who take their uniform and massacre it. I know it's not strictly 'fashion' but some of these kids are diiiiirrrty. Skirts barely covering their fat asses, jewelery, disgusting ratty hair, thongs, substituting their school shirt for some random t shirt, etc. And to complete the look they chew gum and talk loudly about who they're going to bash in the coles carpark this afternoon, swearing every second word and sitting with their legs open. GROSS.
TRUE THAT bro...i feel like that too...i have seen a number of school girls do that and makes me wonder if they have any interest besides sex..let alone studying...:cold:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)