I failed my DKT, how long do I need to wait? (1 Viewer)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
If it is for L Plate then I'm pretty sure that you can book a test the very next day if you failed the first time.

turntaker

HSC
K soz OP. I guess you didnt study enough.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Bruh when I did my DKT some girl failed as soon as I sat down and got her mum to pay for another DKT that she sat straight away again.

That distraction is why it took me 4 minutes to finish mine instead of 3 minutes.

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Bruh when I did my DKT some girl failed as soon as I sat down and got her mum to pay for another DKT that she sat straight away again.

That distraction is why it took me 4 minutes to finish mine instead of 3 minutes.
That's odd.

Two of my friends failed their tests and I distinctly remember them saying the person made them book two weeks later (even though there were available spots much sooner).

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A

May have changed since I did it, but I was able to take it again straight away.

Rouz

HSC
You may be able to pay and sit again straight away IF there is a time slot available. The rule says you have to wait two weeks but that's only to manage bookings.

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
Consider reading the published Questions AND Answers on the RMS website before taking it again...

Practisepoint

HSC
I failed too but i passed in second attempt. One of my friend suggested few things:
1. Use nsw gov resources for practice.
2. Be patient during exam
3. I liked the FAQs in this site: practisepoint.com/dkt

just helping if someone also wanna pass in first attempt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)