I got 81.00, and did nothing all year. (1 Viewer)

fishbulb

HSC
jennny18 said:
I didn't do homework, bluffed school work, and just read from the textbook for like an hour each subject. All I needed was 76.00. And I see all these nerdy Asians and geeky White people who study from dawn until dusk, and brag about getting a 90+. Well I'm a hot white girl and didn't fo anything all year and got above what I needed.
pfft thats crap, my friend got 82 and he did nothing all year:spin:

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
jennny18 said:
I didn't do homework, bluffed school work, and just read from the textbook for like an hour each subject. All I needed was 76.00. And I see all these nerdy Asians and geeky White people who study from dawn until dusk, and brag about getting a 90+. Well I'm a hot white girl and didn't fo anything all year and got above what I needed.
LOL@YOU.
The fact that you claim to be hot makes you an

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
jennny18 said:
Big deal, my friend had to go over seas for all of Term 4 and he got a UAI of 84.:spin:

noob!

HSC
tbh with you you aren't hot at all, and ur uai isn't great either :) quit bragging about being a lazy saddo, your not the only one who maintained a real life through the hsc.

EYESHurt

HSC
i had a recorded 47% attendance and ended up with 65 UAI, and im not proud of it, some people get it some people don't, some people are unmotivated and some are lazy other people unlike this girl actually have REAL commitments.

dp624

HSC
wow 47%... impressive, i only managed to jig about 10-20 days, lol

imoO

HSC
jennny18 said:
Do you want a medal?

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
jennny18 said:
cool story, but 81 aint actually that spectacular eh

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
dp624 said:
wow 47%... impressive, i only managed to jig about 10-20 days, lol
Kids in James Ruse jig?! No offense but I thought that kids in James Ruse were the biggest GGs in NSW.

dp624

HSC
Nah, we jig to study
lol jks
I jig with my parents' consent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)