I need a hug (1 Viewer)

reshiiram

HSC
Forgive me if this isn't the right place to put this, I'm new here.

Anyway, my major work for one of my subjects is bugging me and my progress (or lack thereof) has placed my last in my class. It shouldn't be worrying me as much as it is, but it's causing me some grief and I could really use a virtual hug right now...

MNykanen97

HSC
I seem to have the same problems. I recently moved schools for competition, and my grades went down. I don't know how I can recover quickly enough.:confused2:

reshiiram

HSC
sokay bbygurls here is an internet hug (not tryin to cop a feel i swear)

most important ding is to get most of yer work done even if its shit quality so u get a high progress mark u hav plenty of tym to perfect aftas

i do recall controversy in me grade bout art markin so yeh ull b alright
thank you <3

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
luvglee4lyf i need an irl hug

jenslekman

HSC
Forgive me if this isn't the right place to put this, I'm new here.

Anyway, my major work for one of my subjects is bugging me and my progress (or lack thereof) has placed my last in my class. It shouldn't be worrying me as much as it is, but it's causing me some grief and I could really use a virtual hug right now...
Hugs tightly*

luvglee4lyf i need an irl hug
lol btx3 - i can give you a better hug irl ;)

HSC
But...I'd crush you btx because you're so so small.

CloudDeter

HSC
Well I'm doing terrible in Visual Arts at the moment, coming second last in my class. So don't feel bad, you're not the only one who is behind. I'm sure well all catch up, just spend some time each day on your major project, set a schdule and you'll be fine. :)
*hugs*

timeslowsdown

Everything for the Lord
HSC
N/A
*hugs*

Look honestly everyone goes through those stages in the HSC. I know it sucks and sometimes you feel like it's the end of the world but just take a step back for a second. The HSC is an annoying fuck that doesn't define you or your life. Basically all you can do with it is do your best. That's it. All you can do is keep chipping away at your work. There's always time for improvement so have a positive mindset and just keep going - you can do this I believe in you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)