If you will be eligible to vote, who do you intend to vote for? (1 Viewer)

Who are you intending to vote for in the next election?

• Labor

Votes: 14 13.9%
  • Liberal/Coalition

Votes: 43 42.6%
  • Greens

Votes: 14 13.9%
  • Australian (Katter)

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Democrats

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sex Party

Votes: 15 14.9%
  • Other/Independent

Votes: 8 7.9%
  • Liberal Democratic Party

Votes: 5 5.0%

• Total voters

powlmao

Banned
HSC
well to be fair, australian politics is more 'who is the least shit' than 'who will actually do a decent job'
and tony abbott is shitter than gillard. don't get me wrong, gillard is horrible, but abbott is definitely worse

i mean on ears alone, labour wins
You misspelt Laborthe poltical party doesn't have a 'u'

I agree with you Abott is shit, but just on a party preference i perfer Liberal

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Pretty gr8. So much money.

Not as much as NSW Premier though. Dat's where da monies at.

The monies is heaps good. Also when you retire/get kicked out you have a life long pension which is thousands times better than the standard one. Plus i believe you also get free air travel until you die

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Still not too sure why people keep comparing Abbott and Gillard. I thought the Labor Party already proved that we don't vote for the leader, we vote for the MP. Shit like this is subject to change.
I hate it when people mess that up. I am like OMFG you don't vote for a freaking PM we aren't Americans. We vote for our MP's. To bad mines a tennis player

Sounds pretty standard for the job
Story of my life.

Maybe one day i should be PM, would you vote for my party if i was some extremist right winged elitist?

barbernator

HSC
DONKEY VOTE 4 LYF. (shit now i wait for the negs for being an uneducated farq)

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
I intend to vote for the LDP, aka. the liberal democratic party

Ryan_T90

HSC
I'd never not vote Liberal. I grew up in a very Liberal family so myself support Liberal. If Kim Beazley wasn't the opposition leader of Labor at the time I was getting involved in politics then I might not have been so harsh on Labor, but I really hated fat people back then so it led me to hate Labor.

Annihilist

HSC
when and where is this sex party?
http://www.sexparty.org.au/

I'm actually incredibly surprised they don't get many votes. If people actually read their policies they would likely at least support them.

I'd never not vote Liberal. I grew up in a very Liberal family so myself support Liberal. If Kim Beazley wasn't the opposition leader of Labor at the time I was getting involved in politics then I might not have been so harsh on Labor, but I really hated fat people back then so it led me to hate Labor.
I think you need to read up on party positions and values, instead of blindly agreeing with what your family believes, and judging a party on the body shape of a particular leader who is completely irrelevant now.

Last edited:

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
last time beazley was leader was 2006.
that's 6 years ago, and you're doing your hsc now.
that means you would have been approximately 11 years old "when you got involved in politics"

i am therefore correct to surmise that you, sir, are an idiot (note: this is not a personal attack or flaming, this is deductive reasoning.)

i will be voting grenes

Ryan_T90

HSC
last time beazley was leader was 2006.
that's 6 years ago, and you're doing your hsc now.
that means you would have been approximately 11 years old "when you got involved in politics"

i am therefore correct to surmise that you, sir, are an idiot (note: this is not a personal attack or flaming, this is deductive reasoning.)

i will be voting grenes
ya, sounds pretty stupid now lolllllll.

but no, I don't care, I'll be voting Liberal.

Ryan_T90

HSC
http://www.sexparty.org.au/

I'm actually incredibly surprised they don't get many votes. If people actually read their policies they would likely at least support them.
Reading their policies now (because I am procrastinating), some of their policies are very interesting, but I find a lot of them are actually good policies. I like their stance on abortion, censorship and education. However, I am definitely not convinced with some of their drug policies.

Annihilist

HSC
ya, sounds pretty stupid now lolllllll.

but no, I don't care, I'll be voting Liberal.
If you don't care, then do us all a favour and donkey vote it.

Reading their policies now (because I am procrastinating), some of their policies are very interesting, but I find a lot of them are actually good policies. I like their stance on abortion, censorship and education. However, I am definitely not convinced with some of their drug policies.
I think you need to read some facts about drug laws. Specifically:

a) They don't solve the problem
b) They make it worse.

Do some research or at least some thinking. The reason our drug problem is so bad is because they are illegal.

Last edited:

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
since when did the free world care what some presidents of some backwater latino states said about any policy

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
who the hell are bob bronson and ricardo cargh anyways

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)